Pumper42

Adding New Accidents To Freeplay

Ahh, ok, cool, so how does the game know that what I'm making is an accident and how does it know to randomly select it as one? Does the name affect this? If so, how do I need to name it?

What you need to do is go into the editor to one of the accident scenes, click on the car and go to properties, you'll notice the name of the car is eg.CCAR01 then go into traits and you will see that there is a little check box that says PERSON ENCLOSED when checked there is a little tab underneith that say eg.CCARP01 if you click on the glass, or the skid marks you will notice that they are named eg.CCARD01.

Now to put this together.

1.select under vehicles wrecks slicable

2.place that vehicle where ever

3.name that vehicle once placed CCAR31(just and example start here and work up for the next ones 31,32,33,34

4.go into that vehicles traits and check person enclosed and pick one from the menu

5.if you want it to be multiple vehicles, select another wrecks slicable and place it name it CCARD31

6.go into traits person enclosed..............................................yada yada

7.if you want to add skid marks or glass go into debris pick the appropriate one and add those name CCARD31 as well.

8.if you want to add people that aren't in the cars (hit in cross walk before car hit building) just name that that person CCARD31

Original vehicle must be CCAR? anything else CCARD?

There aren't boxes on the other accidents, the boxes are for things like traffic lights failures, crossing failures and gas clouds.

My problem was that you cannot have the primary accident vehicle have nobody trapped inside. If you have it like that, the car just shows up in the beginning of the game.

if you want to have a car with no one in it, or an object(broken tree) u must name them CCARD(THEN ACCIDENT NUMBER)

EG.CCARD33. Only 1 car can be NAMED CCAR make the other stuff (all of it) CCARD..........SAME WITH PEOPLE EJECTED NAME THEM CCARD....

IF U STILL DON'T GET IT TO WORK LET ME KNOW AND I'LL GIVE U SOME SCREEN SHOTS

First of all - thanks for these directions.

I followed them step by step. The new accidents I made are there in the editor and show up every time I open it, but I've played for several hours and they're not popping up. Am I doing something wrong ya think or am I just impatient?

Thanks again

well could be either i guess, but I have an endless game over 430min and I haven't seen all the MVC's on it. But there are some of the ones that I have made mixed in with some of the other ones. Give it a while longer

Alright I've been playing around and dissecting various freeplay maps, and I've reached a few stall ponts in adding accidents...Any input would be greatly appreciated.

1. where is the trigger for suicide jumpers? (I just can't find it)

2. Has anyone figured out how to create a hazmat accident yet? ( I've made some but, I'm not sure if they'll work)

3. Is there a limit (number of casualties wise) for an accident?

4. Does anyone how to make unique emergencies, or transfer ones from other mods?

Also I that several members of the community have probably made some great accidents on their freeplay map..... anybody want to post some screens to give the rest of us some ideas ( I may put some up later)?

1. the easiest thing to do with the jumpers is to copy one and then past it in the building, you don't need a trigger just paste the guy.

2. do you mean hazmat MVC?

3. no, there is no limit

4. I have some trench resuce's in my mod, (not quite as glamorous as it sounds)I have just used some of the debris objects and made the same trigger as for drowning persons just on land, it's just a spin on things.

I made an accident scene using all the correct codes such as ccar_1 etc and when I load up my game the incident does show but its there as soon as I have loaded the mod up. Rather than waiting for it to be called in, its there straight away. Does anyone know a fix for this or how I could make it no appear straight away. 

On 8/10/2017 at 2:32 PM, U615TYoung said:

I made an accident scene using all the correct codes such as ccar_1 etc and when I load up my game the incident does show but its there as soon as I have loaded the mod up. Rather than waiting for it to be called in, its there straight away. Does anyone know a fix for this or how I could make it no appear straight away. 

This topic is nearly 10 years old, please do not bump things that are clearly dead.