Xplorer4x4

Los Angeles County Life Guard Beta 2

Guest em4fan
...also it does not display the people in the vehicle screen. other then that i think its ok

Yes, It is

My question is can you make the rescue units to move more quickly as others? You use the plunger for this units, right? Sorry for my english

em4fan

there is a turn signal issue in the light bar. if the vehicle turns left the right turn signal comes on in the light bar. also it does not display the people in the vehicle screen. other then that i think its ok

o lol its when you send the truck.....you cant see who comes in it. so when you buy it you cant see who is in it

there is a turn signal issue in the light bar. if the vehicle turns left the right turn signal comes on in the light bar. also it does not display the people in the vehicle screen. other then that i think its ok

No issue, its designed like that.

Yes, It is

My question is can you make the rescue units to move more quickly as others? You use the plunger for this units, right? Sorry for my english

em4fan

No.

Seriously there not that hard. Take for example the first edit. You should be in your LA Mod folder to begin with:

In Specs/Freeplaybase.xml

Now open the specs folder, and find the file Freeplaybase.xml.

Alternatively, you can use the windows search feature to search for just the file names.

Seriously there not that hard. Take for example the first edit. You should be in your LA Mod folder to begin with:

Now open the specs folder, and find the file Freeplaybase.xml.

Alternatively, you can use the windows search feature to search for just the file names.

I had no problem with directions. It took some time, but it wasnt hard.

Guest ENG12INE

may I also say that...I run windows vista and when I do the XML file edits...I right click on infotxts and push edit...I copy and paste in exactly what you said to...but i'm running into an issue where it says...

"Cannot create the C:\ProgramFiles\WizardWorks\911-FirstResponders\Mods\Losangelesv1.8\Lang\en\infotexts.xmlfile. Make sure that the path and file name are correct."

can anyone please tell me what happened???????????? would be really really helpful!!!!!!!!! lol thanks

may I also say that...I run windows vista and when I do the XML file edits...I right click on infotxts and push edit...I copy and paste in exactly what you said to...but i'm running into an issue where it says...

"Cannot create the C:\ProgramFiles\WizardWorks\911-FirstResponders\Mods\Losangelesv1.8\Lang\en\infotexts.xmlfile. Make sure that the path and file name are correct."

can anyone please tell me what happened???????????? would be really really helpful!!!!!!!!! lol thanks

you will need to move the file to you desktop. Dont have admin right to edit files that are in that folder. MOve the file to you desktop. Make the changes. Save it, then move it back to the folder.

you will need to move the file to you desktop. Dont have admin right to edit files that are in that folder. MOve the file to you desktop. Make the changes. Save it, then move it back to the folder.

nope not that he needs admin cause that problem i had to i just made all in allowments to me and i could do what i wanted ;) that the easy way if you know how vista works ;)

Actually thats all i needed to know. I wondered if putting everything togeather using EM4 deluxe may cause problems for 911:FR and EM4 users.

I dont get what you mean about adding it with the AMR and LEV. The directions in the first post are designed so this will not interfere with people using other sub mods. Just follow the directions and it will work with AMR, LEV, and any other crazy vehicles are released in the future.

Guest Quentin
Make sure you follow the instructions from the text file in the first post and not the instructions from the zip files. Theres a typo in that one. I will try to upload fixed versions later.

Hi sorry to bug you I'm sure people on here are fed up of me asking questions but I am having a problem down loading your Lifegard Mod it down loads as an .rar and the modinstarrer on EM4 does not like it and windows does not see it as a .zip file can you help please??

Guest Quentin

Hi.... I'm so so so sorry to have to ask you this but i down loaded the .rar and it says it installs to LA v1.8 mod but when you looad the mod aand go on freepleay it does not seam to be in the menu but all other LA units are, Any help please on where I'm going wrong?? again I'm sorry to have to ask I just not very smart when it come to things like this.