Xplorer4x4

Los Angeles County Life Guard Beta 2

You messed up your info text. Gotta follow the instructions. First of all:

<string name="ID_NAME_LES">LACoFD Life Guard</string>
<string name="ID_PURPOSE_LES">The LACoFD Lifeguard truck is used for beach front rescues.</string>

Where did you get LES from? Thats not in my instructions. If you want it to be called you have to changed every instance of "LIFEGUARD_TRUCK" to LES. Secondly you should have 3 lines for the lifeguard, just like every other vehicle does.

You messed up your info text. Gotta follow the instructions. First of all:

<string name="ID_NAME_LES">LACoFD Life Guard</string>
<string name="ID_PURPOSE_LES">The LACoFD Lifeguard truck is used for beach front rescues.</string>

Where did you get LES from? Thats not in my instructions. If you want it to be called you have to changed every instance of "LIFEGUARD_TRUCK" to LES. Secondly you should have 3 lines for the lifeguard, just like every other vehicle does.

Okay! I got that fixed but now I can;t get any vehicles that aren't on the map. And the siren on/off won't work. I am going to install a clean copy...

Hey, I got it to work after I installed Beta 2. I got my game to work again after I changed the files a second time... but I coundnt see the truck last night. But the new typo fixes got it to work. Good Job! :12:

I have a questiong for you. The only thing that i should to make is to extract this in (which folder?) and nothing other. And when I start the mod, this truck will be there without other changing in scripts? Sorry for my english.

em4fan

To Re-install the lights of the changes i made, just drag the file out of the .rar to the Lifegaurd Prototype folder, under vehicle, and just drop it in there, and it will replace it. And no, it will not change the script at all, it just will change the lights.

In beta 2 i see that now the icons are semi working, but on the screen to put guards in the truck I notice it now shows the FF/Paramedic icons. :s

Hmm, interesting. Reinstalled a new copy of my submods with this fresh beta 2 so will have to check it out.

is this out for download? or are yas just testing

Its for download....but its a beta which means its in the testing stance for everybody to find bugs and issues that need to get fixed.

This is what it is saying.....

Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Guest em4fan
To Re-install the lights of the changes i made, just drag the file out of the .rar to the Lifegaurd Prototype folder, under vehicle, and just drop it in there, and it will replace it. And no, it will not change the script at all, it just will change the lights.

Thanks for the recall of my question.

em4fan