DamageInc251

Fire station alarms.

ThIS IS FOR POSTING OF ALARMS ONLY, NOT FOR DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ALARMS.

SO IF YOU HAVE AN ALARM POST IT HERE BUT DON'T ASK FOR OPINIONS OR ANYTHING DO TO THIS POST NOT BEING FOR DISCUSSION. THANK YOU.

Installation instructions:

1. Rename the file to fire_alarm.wav (use a convertor if the format is not .wav already)

2. Move the file to the following folder overwriting the older file

".../Emergency 4/Mods/Los Angeles Mod v1.8/Audio/Fx/misc"

3. If the audio file does not work make sure to check if the audio file is MONO. You might need to use an audio editor to change that.

Edited by Hoppah
Added instructions

to put the alerm in u go to C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.8\Audio\Fx\misc

Is there a way you could put the alarm into the La Mod folder along with the LA Sirens as well?

I wish to get station 51 alert tones then the whistle blowing after wards. Then the equipment leave the station with the new LA Sirens.

Here is the alarm for the show Emergency!

EDIT: the second one is an extended tone out from the show.

Could you please do the station alarm Attached File 1claxon2.wav ( 92.6K ) downloadable? :23_31_4:

I fixed it.....

to damageinc251,

i downloaded the "dispatch" file, put it in where it tells you to, got rid of the old one and now the alarm doesnt play now at all. i have v2.0 of the la mod. could that be the problem?

ok i got it to work. if anyone else has the same problem i did try this:

after replacing the original file with the new one, and it still doesnt work, right click it and click "add fire_alarm.rar". that got it to work for me.

So I have tried doing this, and I name a alarm (fire_alarm.wav) and it asks me to replace the file (I say yes) then I play the game, and there's no alarm. Any suggestions? thanks

It must be in mono sound format send it to me and i can convert it same thing happened to me.

US Emergency Alert System

Lag is from fraps anyone know a better directx recorder?

http://firstresponders.brandanlasley.com/downloads/audio/fire_alarm.wav

Guest dubinsky2501

MY ALARMS, just change the name to "fire_alarm.wav" (without the quotations ofcourse). Keep in mind these are all different alarms not all one.

House Siren:House_Siren.wav

Pager Tones:MCFD_Tones.wav

Dispatch:Dispatch.wav

FDNY Tone:FDNY_Tone.wav

i installed the dispatch tone and now i have no tone can any one help me with this ? i have la mod 2.0