rihis

Submod: 90' mod v1.8

extract rar file and then simply copy all in LA mod map

I did that, no dice. :help:

First, why is the file a Internet file?

Second, where EXACTLY do u put the file.

And third, when u open the file its the exact same file inside.

:sorrysign: Sry, im no good at putting in sub mods... :nein:

I don't know what you did with this june 28th release of your submod but the caprice doesn't show up ingame anymore and another thing is when it is ingame on the side buy menu(where you buy more cars from), the picture is the same as hoppahs crown vic not the actual caprice, and its very confusing :WTF: ,and as for the 1990's crown vic you made the picture quality is horrible and what i mean is this

post-2220-1246561989_thumb.jpg

So if you could improve the picture for your crown vic and add your own picture for your caprice and fix the problem with the caprice not showing up ingame and maybe even touch up the detail on both of your cars although it doesn't matter that much, it would be awesome.

Guest em4fan
I dont now why is that, when I played all was all right!!! I will check it agan an resolve bug!

Ok man, but I'm sure that the problem isn't in me.

em4fan

I'm starting to believe that it may be a directory issue. Meaning that the directories are different depending on the country...For instance, Europe, the game is published by Sixteen Tons, compared to the USA, of which the game is published by Wizard Works. I wonder if that has anything to do with it...? :huh: