rihis

Submod: 90' mod v1.8

CHP has had motorcycle cops going back to the late 70s.

Yea I watched CHIP's back in the day when it first came on.....

Hey 4X4, can you help me with something?

I have an issue with the 90's Mod editing PD cars as I'm trying to add Flash Bang and fire extinguisher and I find that the physics box can't be checked. As you can see on this pic that I highlighted is where you would normally be able to "X" the box. Its not possible now. What can I do to to access this?

PM me if you would. "I Solved My Issue On Editing"

post-2116-0-25326300-1294007025_thumb.jp

are the cars in the mod the 92 crown vic reskinable and the 1989 crown vic as i tryed to reskin them to LASD i had everything ready but i couldnt put them on the cars is their a problem with me or arnt they skinable btw the cars look sweet loved the crown vic as it looks just like the ones they used back then

Is there a way that i can have the new and old units, or maybe just the new and old fire trucks? If so, how do i do it?

If you just copy the new files into LA Mod 2.0 folder you will have all units except for the Engines, Ambo, Brush, and Chief but for PD all new and old units will be there.

If you just copy the new files into LA Mod 2.0 folder you will have all units except for the Engines, Ambo, Brush, and Chief but for PD all new and old units will be there.

Well yeah, i have done that, i want to keep the new engines and ambos, and get the old engines also. So there would be the old reserve, als engine, and bls engine

Well yeah, i have done that, i want to keep the new engines and ambos, and get the old engines also. So there would be the old reserve, als engine, and bls engine

Oh then you should download the 4x4 Submod then copy all files that way in Station 1 you would get both.

I love the update, especially the lightbars! :laugh: The only problem is that the Crown fire truck's hose connections aren't working! :-(

I have the same problem as I thought maybe if I were to separate the hose connectors because they look though they were too close to each other. But no, it was not the case. Please Rihis, fix the Crown Fire Engine. Its got to be a script problem. :flagwave:

I have got the problem solved thanks to Dyson.

Now I have another problem. The Hose connections move when the firemen connect there hose's. That's both fire engines. I have pics to show.

post-2116-0-17812700-1307589326_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-24541100-1307589350_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-68880900-1307589368_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-31150700-1307589384_thumb.jp

I did some alterations on some of the vehicles. The one CHP unit had 2 red lights on top. I replaced in for the vintage blue & red square light bar. I got the hose connections working on both engines. I put extra hydrants thru out the map where needed.

Anyone has the LASiren fix? Looks like the link posted years ago by MAN007 is broken :/

If you have it, just PM me at my hotmail account paradise_city_94@live.it 

On 22/10/2010 at 8:34 PM, MAN007 said:

Thanks, I will edit this post with the file later. http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png BTW, The Caprice Classic lightbar also goes on the 96 Caprice and some of the other vehicles as well. I will send you a PM with some pictures and possibly some blueprints! http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png

EDIT: Here is the file with the fixed sirens. I also fixed the undercover police car to have a police siren rather than an ambulance siren because I am using more realistic 90's LA Sirens. http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png

LASiren fix by MAN007.zip