Rafael

New MOD: São Paulo MOD.

Guest lucas.bvjs

AMAZING!!!!

Congratulations to the team!

i can't wait to play this MOD!

I just think u should make some TAM airplane skin, to make some mission about the big accident tht ocurred on 2007 in Sao Paulo.

-------

MARAVILHOSO!!!

Parabéns para o time!

Mal posso esperar para jogar esse mod!

Só acho q poderiam fazer uma skin de aviaod a TAM, pra fazer alguma missao sobre o acidente em 2007 lá em SP...

AMAZING!!!!

Congratulations to the team!

i can't wait to play this MOD!

I just think u should make some TAM airplane skin, to make some mission about the big accident tht ocurred on 2007 in Sao Paulo.

-------

MARAVILHOSO!!!

Parabéns para o time!

Mal posso esperar para jogar esse mod!

Só acho q poderiam fazer uma skin de aviaod a TAM, pra fazer alguma missao sobre o acidente em 2007 lá em SP...

Gol Landing >> Here

tam1.jpg

TNT Cargo ...

Dude! Thats awsome! Did you make these scripts? Oh! I forgot! *Camera man comes out and a reporter 'reports'*

Did you make these scripts? Were they hard? How long did it take you to do these things? Do you like modding? How long have you been modding things for? What can you do in modding? What do you like to do in modding? What do you think you will do in the future?

Guest lucas.bvjs
Gol Landing >> Here

tam1.jpg

q massa!!!!! mt bomm!!!!

cara se eu puder ajudar eu to ai, posso ajudar nas skins e pinturas de edificios etc....só nao sei mecher em script...

very good!!!

if i can help i am here to help! I can make some skins or paint some buildings, I only dont know how to script....