Guest matt31896

Nice, but I have an idea. Since the NC Mod didn't go so well I would like to help with modeling and skinning. I also have a good idea, I did some research and I found a towing company in Chicago called O'Hare Towing that authorities call first for an accident. Could I help with all 5 vehicles including modeling,skinning,and have a partner of the team do some scripting for the commands for the cars that I come up with if possible.BTW,SORRY.

Nice, but I have an idea. Since the NC Mod didn't go so well I would like to help with modeling and skinning. I also have a good idea, I did some research and I found a towing company in Chicago called O'Hare Towing that authorities call first for an accident. Could I help with all 5 vehicles including modeling,skinning,and have a partner of the team do some scripting for the commands for the cars that I come up with if possible.BTW,SORRY.

O'Hare Towing is BA. Watch all the episodes of Wrecked so far.

I'm not trying to hijack and more info is given about the mod on the temporary homepage on my hated website that I made 5 years ago and haven't touched till 5 mins earlyer while making the homepage. All I need to know is how to make the vehicles and crews of people look different than the origanal game's characters.

make your own thread still o.O your still hijacking

Okay guys... Lets not hijack threads at all, or start fights or anything... if you see a post hijacking the thread contact a moderator or admin, and we will take care of it. Lets stay on topic shall we? Focusing on this mod, not others. If someone needs help regarding their own mod, and not this one, then they should start a new topic

May I ask if this mod is still being worked on? If it is and ANYBODY needs pictures of any of the rigs or anything, please message me and I will be more than happy to share pictures and also sirens I have made! Looks like this mod will be one of the best! Great work guys keep it up!