Guest cfdparamedic42

I personally think we should stop giving them updates until someone helps contact ChicagoFirefighterL3 for infoo modders, scriptors, and a mapper

Oh and someone who can put all are files on too one thing if anyone know what i im talking about

Guest matt31896
So make your own thread. Dont hijack some one elses and be sure to tell us what you can actually do in the mod?

I'm not trying to hijack and more info is given about the mod on the temporary homepage on my hated website that I made 5 years ago and haven't touched till 5 mins earlyer while making the homepage. All I need to know is how to make the vehicles and crews of people look different than the origanal game's characters.

Guest matt31896
well take some time to look at the posts before yours.

It will not be much but the offical thread image and info will be on the temporary homepage for the mod which that URL will be on the forum topic I started on tips for creating the mod from total scratch but I'm waiting for athorization from Stan to the have the URL posted on the lead post about the topic. Note: I'M STARTING FROM TOTAL SCRATCH AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE CREWS LOOK DIFFERENT THE THE GAME'S CREWS.

Guest matt31896
you can make a topic ;)

cause this is way off topic right now

Good do I need anything else checked before I start the mod so forum-postal and/or legal actions are taken against me?

I'm not trying to hijack and more info is given about the mod on the temporary homepage on my hated website that I made 5 years ago and haven't touched till 5 mins earlyer while making the homepage. All I need to know is how to make the vehicles and crews of people look different than the origanal game's characters.

Thats exactly what you did though was start to hijack some one else thread.

When you have your own topic I may give you some tips.

Guest matt31896

too late, that is a bust I will reopen soon hopfuly, but I'm trying out for a ?ed named mod. topic file is the "modlers needed" file. I'll still take the modeling tips though. It is the file under Em4 modding and mod help."How do I model vehicles"(changed from North Charleston Mod because of lack of help). :1046276160_schildbacktotopic::1046276128_motz::1046276160_schildbacktotopic::1046276128_motz::1046276160_schildbacktotopic: