borjaxmusic

Euskadi mod, Basque Country (Available)

They don't work 100% but you can make the tracks move forward, just that they lack the function of a wheel perfectly, you can't for example lock one track to turn the thing, in order to that would need an extremely complicated script and several animated variations to cover it, you'd need Stop, Forward, Backward for each "track" separately... Too much work, the best alternative would be just the stop and forward animation and just try not to let it drive backwards, towing a trailer like it does chanes are it doesnt like going backwards anyway.

That I doubt will work, you'd basically have to deploy it's self into the water and have the land based model disappear and a new seafaring model appear in the water (think like the rescue boat)... The problem is that instead of loading onto a vehicle which is what the things want to do on the original script, you'd have to basically make a script that changed the prototype... It would be a great deal of work and I'm not even sure if it would work in the first place. The problem would lie in getting it back out of the water, that probrably would not go too well since the original game wants a vehicle to piggyback the water vehicles on... Chances are it would have a hard time getting back out.

wow i feel really F***ing stupid now. I have been doing all my work by trial and error never thought about blueprints LOL. oh well they still look good ;)