Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

sirbanner.png

Okay some administrative, but exciting news here!

I've teamed the mod up with my old crew, the famous Sir. Community, renouned for making mods and videos for Battlefield 2 the game primarily.

So please sign upto our website, and use our teamspeak where we can discuss ideas, and stimulate the progression of the mod. I feel the access to more resources, in the form of modders and also in the form of servers/communications/sponsors this should help the mod be completed for its first release.

We still need a mapper quite desperetly, as it is a time consuming task to do on my own, i'd much prefere to assist someone else who knows how to make a map in EM4.

The forum; http://www.sircommunity.com/forums

The TeamSpeak channel; ts.crackerjam.net

The TeamSpeak password; smacktard

We have had another secret memeber to the team, whilst i've been inactive, Danny60 has kindly been working on the MCA Contracted Tug.

I am currently firing the mod up, for some serious progress over the near future. :)

I can make maps, im a little rusty as i havent made one for ages, but i can make all the roads and scenery, but i cant do all the scripts or anything... just the buildings and roads etc... if your interested and havent got anybody by now pm me id be glad to help you

Vulcan

I have literally been watching this topic for about 50 years! So I can't wait till release!!!! great work