Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

Guest mrpolice1996
How could I :)

The coastal rescue team as a whole is really on the ball.

Agreed :cheers:

Great work on this mod!

Looking forward to playing it. :)

@DosedMonkey: Will the hovercraft be amphibious, i know you thought about it.

Nice one JPH! :12: Does the building contain land vehicles? Where is that based? Is that in poole? As they have a funny shaped RNLI one I remember there also.

Sadly I have just been doing 'file admin' to the mod this last weekend, as well as some minor tweaks on models and skins to finish them off, so I don't really have much in the way of screenshots for you guys. But i can assure you the mod is coming along.

As for % to completion, who knows, depends how complete, or how much stuff we have in game when we feel like releasing the first version. :12:

Other then bomb disposal Unit, I think we have all the units you need to play freeplay now, plus many more. Want to change the in game HUD/Dispatch system and put in the Atlantic and Severn lifeboat properly before I make a video though.

As for the hovercraft, currently waterbourne, but I plan to code it so it can go on beach/mud/swamp areas later though, when I get a chance!

Oh its the one on Portland, I should be able to get some pictures for you this weekend JPH if they don't e-mail back my friend. :12:

Some photos of Weymouth RNLI Station (grey building with blue rim on roof) with the Severn Class outside, the in-shore boat is kept further down the harbour side.

3579980334_3eff741fd5.jpg

4108898.jpg

2496950.jpg

weymouthSTATION.jpg

Dosed Money, those pictures are good, but I really need some more detailed shots.

If you are in Weymouth, I could do with a tonne of photo's all from different angles (maybe take them for all of your planned buildings).

P.s. Thanks for the following!

Guest mrpolice1996
Need to take some of the police station for my own referance also, hope they don't mind lol. :12:

They will probably think you are some sort of mad nutter! :prop: Or they might think your a spy :ph34r:

:P LOL

If you want to you are more than welcome. Try and get as many angles as possible. If you see equipment like Police Cars/Fire Engines etc... feel free to take pictures of them to.

If you have emergency personnel clearly in shot make sure you get their permission.

Anyone that goes, I need shots of the hanger doors on the Portland coastguard station.

Cheers, JPH

hey guys, great screenies of you work btw! I am literaly 15 mins from weymouth, so at some point I could try get down there to get some pitctures :)

I'm guessing either Portland or Dorchester then mate! Or somewhere in the countryside. lol.

I will see if I can get a photo of the hanger doors this weekend, but if I'm not out that way, the weekend after I should defenetly be able to.

Other buildings in the town centre is not a problem however.

EDIT:

Extra resource for units - http://www.teesharbourpoliceuk.co.uk/

Also want to put Royal Navy Bomb Disposal in the mod

article-1219014-06C159C0000005DC-708_468x286.jpg

RN_Bomb_Disposal_RV52FOM.jpg

dscd0406.jpg