rihis

Latvia Mod 1.3 [Released]

really nice work! But there's one thing that I don't like about the mod: the fire! There's fire everywhere! Any burning cigarette causes a disaster! For the rest of it: great work! I love the police units. But I'd like to see some less fire calls and more police/EMS calls

Nice job on the mod. The emergency vehicles and sirens are awesome. But there are a couple suggestions I would like to make. The first, is the lack of vehicle accidents in free play mode. And second, I would like to see more parking spaces at the police station for police vehicles. Instead of only 2, maybe 5 or 6.

Works great for me, just whenever I get a gas pipe explosion call my game crashes :/ Other than that I enjoy it very much, the fires make for a exciting game play, I don't know if it's just me but if you don't get on them asap they spread like crazy lol(Which I find fun, for this mod)

:huh: Hello guys, I wonder how police use the Renault Laguna. I downloaded 3 files MOD Latvia and none of them is in the vehicle. Very beautiful car, congratulations to the team! Thank you for your attention.  :D

Do you mean police officers don't appear in the vehicle?

I'm not sure but I think he means that the Laguna (post #602) isn't in the mod.

That's what I thought originally too, and then responded, saying that I thought it was because it was for an update. Then I re-read his post and wasn't sure; "none of them is in the vehicle" confusing me. 

That, I do not have the files in Laguna ... V 1.3 including ... He will be a future 1.4? Use Google translator because I know about 60% of English ... I love the models in this mod.  :D

Yes. I believe that it's for a future version, so we'll just have to wait and see :popcorn:

Seeing as he's from Brasil, I'd say we blame Google Translate.

Three cheers for Google translate.