rihis

Latvia Mod 1.3 [Released]

Ok, I will look. If I will find problem, I will make patch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Year have come with presents!

Thats why we are presenting something fresh.

Its Ford Mondeo 94'

It will replace Mondeos in game

221758784.png

Ford Transit have got fresh look

387163782.png

And All police forces now are on where good quality

443774025.png

Have a whery happy this, last 2012, and be ready for more news!

by Rihis

© SLUM

I've found some bugs in version 1.2. The fire SUV doesn't respond when I tell it to go to the fire station. It just sit's in one spot and does nothing. When I click on the military van the whole game crashes. And i found 2 intersections that cause traffic jams.

Also, I know these aren't bugs, but I can't figure out how to get the firefighters out of the stations and into the fire trucks. And when I unzipped the file, there was no readme. Not sure if there was supposed to be one in there.

Nice job on everything else, though.

Yes, border guard van is fixed.

Country police

Peugeot Boxer

425766316.png

Model - Silverhawk

Texture - VPI

Skin - Rihis

Childs - Rihis

By Rihis

© SLUM

Out of all the mods I've played the Latvia mod is one of my favourites it is so unique

I love the freeplay map and the models are very good.I feel this mod seems some what underrated

and needs more publicity....I would like to congratulate you on the 1.3 release and I look forward to

many hours playing the mod.

Thanks

Freelancer.

Thanks, Freelancer!

I really respect that you like my work :)

If I can, in any way, make something better, just write here, and i will do as best as i can.

So, for now I can say, that In next version I'm planning a new freeplay map, because that one, i have made for now, isn't so good, and, of course, I can say that I will try to remake as much cars as I can, and in plans I have new VW Thiguan and Renault Laguna police cars, for firefighters first that I want to do is to remake GAZ 52 fire engine. These are the first thinks of next version, but if you have some problems with current one, feel free and write all in here :) I will appreciate that.

Thanks, Freelancer!

I really respect that you like my work :)

If I can, in any way, make something better, just write here, and i will do as best as i can.

So, for now I can say, that In next version I'm planning a new freeplay map, because that one, i have made for now, isn't so good, and, of course, I can say that I will try to remake as much cars as I can, and in plans I have new VW Thiguan and Renault Laguna police cars, for firefighters first that I want to do is to remake GAZ 52 fire engine. These are the first thinks of next version, but if you have some problems with current one, feel free and write all in here :) I will appreciate that.

I've played the mod for about an hour and I must say I'm very impressed.

I did manage to find 1 bug:

Bug 1:

bug1i.jpg

This house is always on fire,gets abit annoying

Thanks

Freelancer