rihis

Latvia Mod 1.3 [Released]

Yes, I am packing it right now, there will be one FS Script, but It dont work properly, but I will mape pach to resolve that problem, so release date is 1st. October :)

It is awesome :) It is comparable to the LA mod

There are lots of units :D

Bugs found:

-Some vehicles have got the bluelights on at the start

-There are only medical events, i checked the fd_params_endless.xml file and i saw that most of events are disabled

-After some time, some persons appear laying on the railway line

I have been playing for a few minutes on the deluxe map (which is the original map) and I have just had a missing person but I discovered that there is no dog unit. Do you have any plans about making that?

What file is it that controls the events in the freeplay deluxe map?

The Deluxe map does contain all events.

The persons on the railway line that Ale is refering to is people that did not look after trains before crossing the railway lines. Happens once in a while in most maps with railways (including base game).

The Depo shop is not fully visible/accessible when entered.

When you call the Lada Niva from station 1, the firefighters come from station 2.

There are no pictures that show which vehicle you are sending from the stations.

I arrested and removed all people on the map that did not require ambulance, and the game generated people random places to get sick, and one patient got sick in a house that you can go into in some maps but not yours. Are you supposed to be able to go into all houses or are some closed on purpose?

To avoid the map getting empty as the player transports pedestrians away, you might want to make more pedestrians arrive regularly like you do with cars :)

It is a great mod and I love your new map even with the bugs :D:bia: :bia: :bia:

The motorbike comes up with a script error when you try to dismount the officer, so I clicked ignore. Then it starts leaving motorbike officers around the place and they cant get back on the bike (because the one on the bike never gets off)

And injured people lying on the tracks, like Ale said.

Edited by eggcarton

Yes, I will make a Patch for it in some days, So thats good, that you have find most of bugs, then I will try to resolve them, but Can you all can help me with bugs? I will realy respect all of you!