EldoradoMan

Need help completing mission 21 on EM3

I need help beating the prototype crash at the military base (mission 21) on EM3. I got all the wounded personnel outside and the two in a building, but it say's that I have more to attend to. Can someone help me.

Moved to EM3 game help

I need help too! Well, I did. My EM3 crashed 3 days ago. :1046274283_heul:

This belongs in the technical help section. And we need a logfile and DXDIAG file or else we can't help you. For more information about these files visit the technical help FAQ.

Moved to EM3 game help

This belongs in the technical help section. And we need a logfile and DXDIAG file or else we can't help you. For more information about these files visit the technical help FAQ.

What's a logfile or a DXDIAG file?

What's a logfile or a DXDIAG file?

They are files that contain information about your PC and the errors in the game. If you don't know where to find them or how to upload them see the Technical help FAQ (click FAQ in my signature and you can't miss it).

Guest RikkyRosS
I need help beating the prototype crash at the military base (mission 21) on EM3. I got all the wounded personnel outside and the two in a building, but it say's that I have more to attend to. Can someone help me.

ok when you get the people out of the building... rescue the pilot in the prototype and put out the burning plane...

then there is an island just off of where the prototype is at send a rescue boat down there and get the contaminated person...

the last to rescue is the pilot who is hanging on the church, get a ladder truck to rescue him then de-contaminate him