Turk_WLF

How do you solve the Forest Fire Mission?

I know you need to protect the Military Base and EVAC the Town’s People; however I’m not sure of a few things…

1) How Many Town People are there in total?

2) How many Firefighting Units do I need?

3) Where do I place the Firefighting units on the North (top) side of the town to firm a defense line between the houses and the forest?

Thank you,

3) Where do I place the Firefighting units on the North (top) side of the town to firm a defense line between the houses and the forest?

This may sounds a little wierd, but i did just send a lots of FireFighters in the forest with fire extinguhisers xD

the best thing to do in my opinion is get a few LASD vans, three should cover it, 2 patrol cars and maybe a police SUV... Transport everyone in town out in the vans, and use the patrol cars to close the roads.

Usually 10 to 15 engines (LAFD) should cover it, and send them along the dirt road closest to the fire, and make a fire wall basically, where they rapid deploy and fight fires...

Make sure to have at least 2 engines on the road that separates the burning forest from the one by the Military air base. This is for protection...

When you have all that set up, use all the officers that were arresting and give them extinguishers... put them in the SUV or vehicle of choice, and when the other fires spring up, you can send them there, and 4 or 5 police officers will make quick work of 1 or 2 burning trees :)

Then it is a matter of time, takes like 2 hours or so, and then you just clear out

then you watch for the arsonist, he'll return home, you got to arrest him, and try to stop any fires he may light.