Guest CCFES_STERLING

NEW NAME

Guest CCFES_STERLING

Hello everydody, do not say welcome to the forum, I changed the name on my EMP birth cirtificate to CCFES_STERLING not FDNYRes1cue, I got too much crap for that and the moderators disabled my posting. Thank you everybody that made me do this, I really do appreciate it! I know this topic will be closed but everyone can see what happens when you get warned 75%. Ha!

Well done... you are such a big waste of my time.

You PMed me on Today, 06:57 PM a 14 mins later you got a new account...

This topic will be closed and your new account will be auto banned for breaking the one account rule.

It's kind simple, people that keep breaking rules and warnings get warned here, normally you would've been at the 100% for long long time already but okey you're still at 75% because we stayed fair.

By the way cool you found the way to bitch to me for your moderator approval shit, I did not take a second to do this shit seen the fact it was not me.

Buuuuuut I took 10 minutes of waste to look up why your account is on the watch list.

FDNYRes1cue is now permanently required to be cleared by mod/admin since he keeps posting useless suggestions. Feel free to take your time in approving the queues, perhaps he will understand that he should follow the rules if his posts never make it to the light of day.

And here an overview of your warnings:

Stan Warned on Dec 11 2008, 01:03 AM

Added 1 to warn level In accord with others we left one warning for the very bad language.

MikeyPI Warned on Mar 13 2009, 05:58 PM

Added 1 to warn level Inappropriate Language, you know this will get you warned and you do it anyway? Very nice.

MikeyPI Warned on Mar 16 2009, 05:34 PM

Added 1 to warn level Read under Suggestions Topic, Asked you not to do so and yet you continue... Creative wording does not make a suggestion any less than what it is.

I will disable the moderator preview this time but if you keep going on and doing what you want I won't be there

By the way... you are quite funny...

Great Idea, Like every 1-2 minutes in the game, the PASS would go off and you would have to move the dude.
Sick idea bro, every 1-2 minutes in the game the PASS should go off and you will have to move the guy. If it was 15-30 seconds, it would piss the crap out of people.

Edit: other members are free to join this since he wanted to go to public with it instead of waiting on my reply

Hello everydody, do not say welcome to the forum, I changed the name on my EMP birth cirtificate to CCFES_STERLING not FDNYRes1cue, I got too much crap for that and the moderators disabled my posting. Thank you everybody that made me do this, I really do appreciate it! I know this topic will be closed but everyone can see what happens when you get warned 75%. Ha!

LOL...this really is stupid...but i dont think anyone wants to know about your new name and it was your own fault that you got 75% warning.

really, no really?

Okay, if you get modded, and all that stuff, and then you don't like it, you don't make a new account and then broadcast it.. That was quite the stupid thing to do..

oh my...

I can't even think of anything too say... Wait, hm, Stan? Can I make another account too, so I can say what I want, on one and then abide and whatever on the other one?

I'm pretty sure that is against the rules.

Oh well. And a little tip.. Next time you pull a name change, dont come and tell everyone that, and that you are mad at the people that "made" you change your name and make a new account. It wasn't the name, it was the person behind it... Now if you came in with a racist name, then people might hate the name. No one hated the name FDNYRes1cue, just they didn't like the member behind it.

Whatever.. I will keep watching this. I find this quite... well I don't know a word for it, but you get the point...

banghead.gif

For anyone that wishes to forget about this whole ordeal, or for the one that started it, whatever, it's for public use!

Edit: shortly after clicking post, I got the strange feeling this would raise my warning level... it's at 0 now... Hopefully it stays that way :|

Actually I believe you hit 100% twice, both times we removed it to be "fair" but the sad fact is you could not follow the rules my friend, you have to work REALLY REALLY hard to get the joy of mod preview against you, because unfortuantely, it makes MORE work for us!!! why would we WANT to have to review posts? Total waste of our time, but when you constantly Double, sometimes Triple post, post things you know are not wanted, and have been warned about such repeatedly on all fronts, and use inappropriate language you know what will come to pass...

Great topic though, I enjoy when someone thinks they will see positive results through negative behavior.... Ahh to be young again. :popcorn:

basically a member here would get in a lot of trouble, and he would get warned etc, until he had to receive posting approval for each post. So he comes back with a new account announces it, talks to his other account with his new one, and of course makes a very sarcastic remark about how he thanks us for forcing him to do this.