Hoppah

Patch 3 Official Topic

im still waiting cus im getting fed up of having to reeinstall after trying to unoffical version because i still have no clue how to do it i am 13 so its very annoying

icon_edit.gif ? :sleep:

I think that this is about the 3Ã st time i tell you this and i wont go until 50 so remember it before im thinking of punitions....

I just purchased the English version of Emergency 3 for PC. I have been waiting 6 months for its release and its been rough. I was so excited about downloading Hoppah's LA Mod for Em3, but I downloaded it and installed it with the ModInstaller and it still doesnt work. Do I need this patch 1.0.3? Do I need 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 first? Can someone please clarify this for me. Thanks

Also- I commend all you modders and admins of this site. I check it out everyday!!

Has anyone else had troubles with career mode not loading... i've tried uninstalling, then restarting my system, then installing it again.. and it doesn't seem to like to work at all.. each time i try career mode it locks up, i wait several minutes "just in case", and nothing happens.....

Guest dukelukeem

The link to the unofficial en patch doesnt work

the guy has shut his page down and joined something else

and I can't find it anywhere else

I suggest uploading it to the downloads paga of this site

Dude a bit forum search please.... its the 100St time i post it...

http://nlmod.emergency-4.org/emergency33.rar

Is this the patch? if so i cant open it all i get is windows cannot open this file and a box saying do you want to open it with a number of programs?

There no instructions or readme with the v1.03 patch, i dont know how to install it, everytime i run the setup it starts installing then says cant find em3 directory?

can someone please post a guide on how to properly install the 1.03 patch as i do not understand how to do it properly, for example do i unzip the setup folder or the crack folder? and where do i unzip it to?

The setup folder only contains SETUP.EXE which always crashes on booting up and the crack folder only contains optograph file and em3.exe! so which files do i drag into my sixteen tons directory?

A step by step guide would be ideal, from open the patch and exactly what i have to click and and drag to where????