Hoppah

Patch 3 Official Topic

Guest Buckton
When i run the setup file i get the following come up saying

Bitte Disk 1 einlegen, welche die Datei optgraph.dll enthalt

however when pressing ok i get the following error message

Im angegebenen Pfad bzw. auf der angegebenen Diskette konnte eine Datei nicht gefunden werden.

Bitte uberprufen Sie, ob die richtige Diskette eingelegt ist, oder geben Sie einen neuen Pfad an.

An help would be appreciated.

Sorry to bump this post, but this is the problem I have and I need help, Anyone?

Guest Buckton
Sorry to bump this post, but this is the problem I have and I need help, Anyone?

That last problem is sorted but, my shortcut now says Emergency 3 Speilen.. woohoo?

At least the patch works, but I cant get it to go into English, its just wont work. PLEASE help me.

:1046274283_heul: My LA doesnt even work. When i try install it computer says, "You dont have Emergency 3. Install it and try again." But i have!!! what i do?! :frown:

What version of the game do you have (US/UK/Fr/Ge)?

If you have the US version the game is in English and the modinstaller is included in the game (you do not need to download it seperatly). If you have the US version you do not need to install patch 3. It is inlcuded in the game. So uninstall the game and try again.

greetz,

Thijs

I want to try EM3 because I never did, so I bought and downloaded the files and the game runs fine. However im trying to get the patch and although I can download it I cant use it. I did everything the read me said and I tryed everything I read on the forum but nothings worked.

I think the main problem lies in the EM3.EXE file because it says that the file is missing somthing. I tryed the TNT fix but it didnt do a thing the setups seem to be ok (had a little trouble at first but there ok now I think), anyway I downloaded the config file and when I uninstalled my game to see if it would help, I couldnt reinstall it because now its asking for me to insert disk1 or find a path to a file that has somthing to do with the layout.

So im siting here upset because I was looking forward to playing some good mods and woundering if anyone will take pity on me and tell me what to do!

:23_31_4: :1046274283_heul:

I want to try EM3 because I never did, so I bought and downloaded the files and the game runs fine. However im trying to get the patch and although I can download it I cant use it. I did everything the read me said and I tryed everything I read on the forum but nothings worked.

I think the main problem lies in the EM3.EXE file because it says that the file is missing somthing. I tryed the TNT fix but it didnt do a thing the setups seem to be ok (had a little trouble at first but there ok now I think), anyway I downloaded the config file and when I uninstalled my game to see if it would help, I couldnt reinstall it because now its asking for me to insert disk1 or find a path to a file that has somthing to do with the layout.

So im siting here upset because I was looking forward to playing some good mods and woundering if anyone will take pity on me and tell me what to do!

:23_31_4: :1046274283_heul:

If you digitally downloaded the game there is no need to install the patch.

Guest mysoulishome

When trying to install the patch I am having the same problem others have reported.

It seems to say (in German) that it needs disk 1 and points to folder called disk 1 in a TEMP folder.

I can't get it to continue and if I abort it rolls back the installation of the patch.

What did others do to get past this problem?

That looks weird.

I have never seen that before.

I think your videocard is the problem, but I have no clue what you have to do.

My mod is not the problem.

Hi, do I need the patch 3.1 with Emergency 4 Deluxe to run LA Mod and which LA mod do I need to download I downloaded both 1.8 and 2.5

Is 2.5 for emergency 4 or 3 I don't have 3 do I need it .

Hi, do I need the patch 3.1 with Emergency 4 Deluxe to run LA Mod and which LA mod do I need to download I downloaded both 1.8 and 2.5

Is 2.5 for emergency 4 or 3 I don't have 3 do I need it .

To play EM4 deluxe you do not need to install patch 3.

You need to download and install version 1.8 if you have Emergency 4 deluxe.

Version 2.5 is for EM3 only. You don't need EM3 to play EM4.

Guest RevReese

Hello, after hours of reading, I finally jumped in and signed up! I know this has been asked in various places a million times...but what is the story with patch 1.03? I have emailed 16 tons (but am not exactly holding my breath for a response..).

I understand there is a US, DE, FR patch 1.03 but for some unknown reason our patch was never released.

I have downloaded the 1.03 unofficial patch from the location linked above and find it is completely different to what this thread is describing.

Here is the readme for the patch I got:

"**************************************************

* File hosting provided by: *

* www.emergency-planet.com *

* www.911firstresponders.com *

* Your ultimate Emergency download source!! *

INSTALLATION

- Make a backup of your /Emergency 3 Directory

- Copy following directorys and files (situated in the patch 3 directory) to your /Emergency 3 Directory:

* Data (Directory)

* Mods (Directory)

* em3.cfg (File)

* Em3.exe (File)

* ModInstaller.exe (File)

* vBase71.dll (File)

* vision71.dll (File)

- Double click on the file you just copied, ModInstaller.exe. IF it opens, it works.

- Close the mod installer

- Run your game

- If your game works, delete the backup and the patch is successfully installed

- Make a shortcut of ModInstaller.exe to run the mod installer

Thanks to:

nath2099 - Tester

Sirius7dk - Tester

Luisinho - Tester

© 2003 - 2009 www.emergency-planet.com / www.911firstresponders.com"

There is no CRACK folder or TNT-FIX or anything mentioned here, obviously this is a different patch, but if so, then where is the one mentioned here? most of the referenced sites are dead now.

After installing my version of patch 1.3, all the units in my game were labelled in german, and if I ordered two vehicles with accompanying persons inside, then both vehicles would arrive but one would be totally empty!. Also, on the second (stable) mission, the fire in the stable is impossible to extinguish (I left it on fast forward for ages and it didn't change, forcing me to quit.

Please accept my apologies for the long rant, but I would really like this patch if it fixes these things and I really don't understand why everyone else has this patch and we are left to our own devices! didn't we buy the game too? don't we deserve a fully-patched game like everyone else?.

Like I said, I am not expecting a reply after these years of waiting, especially if they are too 'busy' with Emergency 4 now (is that available in the UK? do we get a patch for that?).

I'm sorry for writing like this, but I cannot find anywhere else on the 'net that mentions this, just dead sites and information on the patch with the TNT-FIX in it.

Hopefully someone else has had this problem too, and possibly has a remedy!

Thank you all for your time!

Hello, after hours of reading, I finally jumped in and signed up! I know this has been asked in various places a million times...but what is the story with patch 1.03? I have emailed 16 tons (but am not exactly holding my breath for a response..).

I understand there is a US, DE, FR patch 1.03 but for some unknown reason our patch was never released.

I have downloaded the 1.03 unofficial patch from the location linked above and find it is completely different to what this thread is describing.

Here is the readme for the patch I got:

If you bought EM3 recently, you do not need to install the patch.

You only need to install the patch if you are missing the EM3 editor or the EM3 modinstaller.

Guest MrMisiekPL

Hi,

I'm first time on this forum...

And unfortunately I've got a problem:

I've downloaded English (unofficial) Patch (for UK version) from link on this forum and I've tried to install it, but in this packet I can't find SETUP directory, CRACK directory or any other directory or file from instruction in 1st post :(

I've put all files to folders in my game directory (as says readme), but when I tried to lunch mod installer it tell me that I haven't got Emergency 3.

I've also tried to install German patch, but this thing tell me 'Emergency 3 ist nicht installiert. Die Installation wird abgebrochen', but I've installed Em 3...

I've got UK version.

Please help me

PS Sorry for my bed English - I'm from Poland ;):sorrysign:

Guest MrMisiekPL

This is readme:

* File hosting provided by: *

* www.emergency-planet.com *

* www.911firstresponders.com *

* Your ultimate Emergency download source!! *

INSTALLATION

- Make a backup of your /Emergency 3 Directory

- Copy following directorys and files (situated in the patch 3 directory) to your /Emergency 3 Directory:

* Data (Directory)

* Mods (Directory)

* em3.cfg (File)

* Em3.exe (File)

* ModInstaller.exe (File)

* vBase71.dll (File)

* vision71.dll (File)

- Double click on the file you just copied, ModInstaller.exe. IF it opens, it works.

- Close the mod installer

- Run your game

- If your game works, delete the backup and the patch is successfully installed

- Make a shortcut of ModInstaller.exe to run the mod installer

Thanks to:

nath2099 - Tester

Sirius7dk - Tester

Luisinho - Tester

© 2003 - 2009 www.emergency-planet.com / www.911firstresponders.com

I've done everything, but ModInstaller and whole game didn't work... :1046276372_bawling:

@EDIT:

I'm not stupid, I've reade readme, YOU didn't read my post!

I've put all files to directories in my game directory (as says readme)' date=' but when I tried to lunch mod installer it tell me that I haven't got Emergency 3.[/quote']

Guest Ncholas Reis em3

No, this time, it was not possible to extract the patch and zip all files and upload it.

btw. where is my avatar?

Hey can you help me i go to open it with mod installer and it says emergency 3 is not installed correctly