Hoppah

Patch 3 Official Topic

followed the readme, now i get error vbase71.dll missing? anyone got this file so i can put it in?

thanks

Where did you buy the game?

In the US? You don't need to install a patch then. :)

When you have the UK, French or German version you need to install v1.3.

Make sure you follow the readme step by step and I recommend you to make a backup of your game.

It worked for other people with the UK version, so it should work for you too.

When you still run into problems, reinstall Emergency 3 and try to install it again.

Good luck,

Hoppah

Guest foggy22
Where did you buy the game?

In the US? You don't need to install a patch then. :)

When you have the UK, French or German version you need to install v1.3.

Make sure you follow the readme step by step and I recommend you to make a backup of your game.

It worked for other people with the UK version, so it should work for you too.

When you still run into problems, reinstall Emergency 3 and try to install it again.

Good luck,

Hoppah

I brought it from amazon.co.uk i will try what you suggested

Thanks

Guest foggy22

When i run the setup file i get the following come up saying

Bitte Disk 1 einlegen, welche die Datei optgraph.dll enthalt

however when pressing ok i get the following error message

Im angegebenen Pfad bzw. auf der angegebenen Diskette konnte eine Datei nicht gefunden werden.

Bitte uberprufen Sie, ob die richtige Diskette eingelegt ist, oder geben Sie einen neuen Pfad an.

An help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Im angegebenen Pfad bzw. auf der angegebenen Diskette konnte eine Datei nicht gefunden werden.

Bitte uberprufen Sie, ob die richtige Diskette eingelegt ist, oder geben Sie einen neuen Pfad an.

Thanks

Sorted that part but where do i find the em3.cfg file

Thanks

Sorted that part but where do i find the em3.cfg file

Sorted no longer need any help

*Separate blue light beams for simpler vehiclemodding.

*Support of Childobjects in vehicles

*Produce and administer expansion around numerous useful scriptingcommands, for example GUI-elements of the script out of

*Restrictions of the camera (zoom, view angle) per script changeable

*Commandicons can be used out of the Mod-file

*in Mod-activation, more parameters reinitialisiert become

*a siren can be added to the TEC

and some script things that are needed for mods, ie la mod and so on...

and here the changelsit of patch 1 & 2

-Fixed graphic problems with night missions

-Front lights will go out in same time with the head lights

-Problems fixed with some game controlers

-Persons will now move faster when game goes faster

-Some options in editor are changed

-Small errors in MOD system are fixed

-A warning will appear if there is something wrong with a mod

-An error will appear if critical game files changed

-Fixes some problems with some graphic cards

-Added a MOD installer

I have the UK version of Emergency 3 with a clean install and patched up to 1.02EN which seems to run normally. I have attempted to install 1.03EN patch onto my system running Microsoft Vista so that I can install the mods. After running TNT-fix I then run setup. After setup begins to run I recieve the following message from the Installshield wizard. "Emergency 3 ist nicht installiert. Die installation wird abgebrochen." After selecting OK to acknowledge the message, the setup program terminates. I have not had any problem loading onto my earlier system running Windows XP. Any suggestions ?

Thanks and Happy Easter!

Guest Gamesfunk

Well, if you have run the TNT-fix batch, you should not be able to get your error message. Are you sure you pressed OK when asked to add data to the registry?

G.

Well, if you have run the TNT-fix batch, you should not be able to get your error message. Are you sure you pressed OK when asked to add data to the registry?

G.

Tried again. Ran the TNT-fix which completed successfully. After which I ran setup for 1.03EN but still recieved the error message. I suppose it must be an issue with Vista. Has anyone managed to successfully install and run 1.03EN patch on a system with Microsoft Vista? If so please let me know.

Thanks

Shane

Ive reinstalled the LA mod, but i get excited that it all might be working, i go through the start up scene and then i go sad it all stops at the main menu , i have two arrows the games arrow doesnt work and the other one can not access anything makes me sad, I really want to play with the LA Mod and i so need helo :(

I think ill remove all files related to EM3 and install it again and see what it has in its directory.

I bought EM3 from ebay and i think it comes from america but not sure!

and ill keep trying ill never give up.... ! i want em3 to work with some mods attached so i can enjoy the game :)

I think you already figured it out but for anyone else who has this problem:

if the games starts and you see two arrwos (one game arrow and one normal arrow) you should press CTRL + ESC (together), you will return to your desktop. In the lower bottom off the dektop screen you see an Emergency 3 logo meaning this program is still running. When you click this beam the game will pop up and you're mouse should function normal again.

greetz

Thijs

Guest Gargantou

Hello, I have UK version of the game, I download the 1.03 english update from this site, and try to run the TNT fix, it doesnt work, it pops up as a text file, I even tried rightclicking and "Input into registry", still doesnt work.

I then took the liberty to download the TNT version in itself of the supposed fix, it looks quite different from the one on this site, with some more registry additions. Can anyone help me? And I -HAVE- tried installing without the TNT fix and it just gives me some crappy shit about how Emergency 3 isnt installed on the computer, I've also tried manually adding the registry edits that I see in the file when it opens up as a text file, still doesnt work, any help would be highly appreciated!

Guest Gargantou

Sadly doesnt work for me, I cant seem to use the TNTfix.reg file, I tried manually writing what was in it into registry, I try running both seperate exes, still doesnt work.:(

Guest Norwegian-EM3

I HAVE DECLARED EMERGENCY TO MY SELF ABOUT ALL ENGLISH PATCHES.....

:laugh:

Bcause this message comes up when trying to enter the site that hoppah says that im going to enter:

URL is outdated... :stupid:

:ph34r:

sorry but i can't open the file wot program did u use to open it

You need toi unzipp the file first (using winzip or winrar), afterwards you can open it with wordpad or notepad. Make sure you use the 'open with' function so that the extension doesn't change.

greetz,

Thijs