soulbody

Project: LAPD police computer

LAPD PC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Release date: Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

information

i'm glad to tell everyone that I Mark's Productions have there first project:

Los Angeles Police Computer

The police computer will give you the ability to much more command's.

in the computer you can send the car to events, place set-ups and much more

the computer will gives you the abilty to give commands on the agents inside

this will also provides the max number of commands.

details

the pc will provides:

- more possible commands by a car

- -->Maybe<-- more commands group

the pc will have some special details:

- realise which car contain a pc (motorcycle not because no room on it)

- some cars will categorized by event (so can't you send a f.b.i. car to a fire without suspect)

Recruting

we searching for many helpers for this mod. down here you see a list of all

the people we need:

- .dds editors/makers

- assistant scripters.

- Testers

- A LA Police Officer (for a screen of the computer interface)

progress

headscript

background=100%

placing event places=75%

placing commands places=5%

placing back to game command=0%

add pause game command by opening pc=0%

new commands

making set-ups=0%

making commands groups=0% (is possible)

others=0%

testing

finded bugs=0

removed bugs=0

more news coming soon

Is this theoretically possible? And tbh, I don't know how much it would actually improve gameplay.

we don't know. i has pm hoppah but he didn't replied after reading, so i think it's possible

[edit:] we almost have down the base script so we can test it soon and we will known.

and i have a program with can debug my script for the most things

sounds pretty cool will this be accesiable during freeplay?

we will try, for sure, but special because most planned comments will be made for the freeplay

we don't know. i has pm have pm'ed hoppah but he didn't replied reply after reading, so i think it's possible

The last PM from you was about my .exe installer.

Besides that, I have absolutely no idea how you want to realize this.

Do you actually have any experience with setting up custom window stuff in .xml files?

And who are 'we'?

The last PM from you was about my .exe installer.

Besides that, I have absolutely no idea how you want to realize this.

Do you actually have any experience with setting up custom window stuff in .xml files?

And who are 'we'?

toestemming gevraagd Hoppah Apr 10 2009, 08:00 PM (if you want screen just say)

and i want to speak with we, if i speak about i mark's productions (because i see that more professional)

edit| what i have found is that the reply is read (but this reply is send to me) so you didn´t read it.

Guest killgame

Good idea, and it's possible to create a script like that for em4. Look Bass-Ti mods for em3 and 4 (rescue trainer).

But in LA mod you have already command for backup. Two options for the same thing.

Do you delete the "call backup" command of LA mod?

And if it's possible, can you demand if a guy can you give screens captures of the LAPD pc? For more realism.

Thanks. ;)

Good idea, and it's possible to create a script like that for em4. Look Bass-Ti mods for em3 and 4 (rescue trainer).

But in LA mod you have already command for backup. Two options for the same thing.

Do you delete the "call backup" command of LA mod?

And if it's possible, can you demand if a guy can you give screens captures of the LAPD pc? For more realism.

Thanks. ;)

i think it's possible but i'm not sure. for the part i script it look likes it possible. and it's also my first time that i understanding what i writing by making a new script so it think this project will gone happened.

what about the back-up- the back up will stay. because there is a different between the normal back-up and the new. by the normal is send to a point (mostly near a other car), the new one will send the car to a standard point. so the old one will stay.

if someone is avaible the give me screens captures would be nice but i dont think we can make that because there stand also a criminal database and that we won't do because that will not but the a part of the game line. but mostly we will take over if we have a picture of it.

hay that's computer from gta IV, but good!!! :rolleyes:

yeah, because i didn't know how a police computer look-like i look to that one. so i can start making the scripts. if the real pc look very different we will change it as soon as possible

I would like to test it of you still need people

send me a PM of there is still place

i will choose when the testing time is there. until then i will put you on my list

Okay, tnx.

Just PM me :)

alright i will send you one when the time is there

some of you know i'm busy with a new sub-mod (the LA Police Computer).

but for now i need a little help with the base script.

does somebody know how to give a role to a vehicle

i want to give the script a check if the car police or FD, Ems, Tech. so it only works for police vehicles

^maybe to keep clutter down in the other thread.

@soulbody, probably a hoopah question. The only thing i can think of is having it check against all the vehicle types in the game(like Police sw,Police swt TFMB, FMB, and so forth.) or perhaps you could run a check based on the color code of the vehicles used on radard(red,blue,white,dark blue).

Topics merged.

@ Soulbody:

Did you already try to create something by yourself?

I am not going to make new scripts for YOUR submod, but I am willing to fix problems in your script if you made one.

you don't need the most part i have the base script is already done. the only things i need is

-give coordinates for commands buttons (i know how to do)

-the role check

Allright but why in two topics (Project: LAPD police computer, work in progress}? This make my/our looking, searching, surfing more uncomfortable,hard. Sorry for this. :sorrysign:

RescueMe

because i don't want to be marked as some one who always try to set his topic as first place. and i don't saw i related enough to put it together.