james23222000

France Mod

Hi all,

Just to let you know, I will be starting a France mod, based around many places in France. These places will be:

Paris

Bayeux

Cannes

Port-en-Bessin

Calais

Boulougne

These are the postions available:

2 Modellers (experienced)

1 Uv-mapper

2 Skinners

1 File admin (XML files, model files, etc)

2 Reasearchers (France-based)

Current team:

james2322000 - Scripter, Leader, Editor and Researcher

HPVFD236 - Skinner + map creator

Please use PM or this topic to contact me if you are interested. I can speak and understand enough French to have a simple conversation so feel free to talk to me in French if you need to. I will use a translator to translate any words I do not understand.

Regards

James

Yes! A French mod! :D Excellent. And based in Normandy, even better :P

I better start working in photoshop more. If I can get to a decent level, could I join up and make skins for vehicles? (Assuming I don't get distracted lol)

Also, isn't it Port-en-Bessin?

Guest killgame

Hi,

Why do you create a mod based on Bayeux??? And not another city? Like Paris.

I hope this mod will be released one day, because some french mods developed for em4 are dead.

Good luck. ;)

Yes! A French mod! :D Excellent. And based in Normandy, even better :P

I better start working in photoshop more. If I can get to a decent level, could I join up and make skins for vehicles? (Assuming I don't get distracted lol)

Also, isn't it Port-en-Bessin?

Yes it is, I just came back there from a weekend away aswell :P

Yes you are accepted, can you show me some of your work, I'm just curious to see :P

i could skin if needed.

Your also accepted, can you show me some of your work as well.

Hi,

Why do you create a mod based on Bayeux??? And not another city? Like Paris.

I hope this mod will be released one day, because some french mods developed for em4 are dead.

Good luck. ;)

I don't suppose you could help us out with the research side at all. Since you live in France.

Guest killgame

Yes i live in France but i think my help is not interesting. Because i'm not in town. In the campaign there is nothing. :1046276372_bawling:

And i have already worked on a french mod. (with french team) It's not a good memory for me.

I'm sorry.

But i think you can find a good guy for helping you. ;)

Yes i live in France but i think my help is not interesting. Because i'm not in town. In the campaign there is nothing. :1046276372_bawling:

And i have already worked on a french mod. (with french team) It's not a good memory for me.

I'm sorry.

But i think you can find a good guy for helping you. ;)

Please do :)

Hello. I am a light editer. I edit the lights in LA Mod..but not the ones that come with the mod. If you want me to work on the lights for this mod i would be pleased to. If you want to see some of my work i can send you my version of Hoppah's LA Mod 1.8 lights that i have edited. I personally love to do LED lights but i am good with strobe and halogen effects too. I hope you take my offer becasue i believe that you will be very impressed with my work.

Hello. I am a light editer. I edit the lights in LA Mod..but not the ones that come with the mod. If you want me to work on the lights for this mod i would be pleased to. If you want to see some of my work i can send you my version of Hoppah's LA Mod 1.8 lights that i have edited. I personally love to do LED lights but i am good with strobe and halogen effects too. I hope you take my offer becasue i believe that you will be very impressed with my work.

Hopefuly that will not be blocked by copyright cause that would suck for you if it got to the public :wall:

Sounds cool i look foward to playing it

If zootoo created the lights they can be in as many mods as he wishes, they are his creation which is only being used in LA Mod and under its copyright by his permission.

Yes, merge the mods where possible, to help finish previously started projects!

How is England Mod going then James?

Guest romaindu14930

Oh un mod sur Bayeux !!! Je vie en Normandie ^^ Où en est ce mod ???

Oh a mod on Bayeux!!! I live in Normandy ^^ Where is this mod ??? Sorry for my very bad english !