Hoppah

Copyright

Um, Hoppah... one more question for copyright info

Would I be able to make a video series using your mod, All credit will be given, where credit is due... Just wanted to check seeing how it is sort of a series not just a single video, and it will be sorrt of like a TV show instead of just normal Game-play.

Um, as far as I know, right now just me and HPVFD236 are working on it, if you want more info, just PM me, and I will tell you the whole plans, but I'd rather not spoil it for everyone to see :D

Is it allright if I use the LAflare script for the gelderland-zuid mod. I want to change somethings into another item.

And do you know how to make a script so you can change the sirens?

There is a script name is: Hornscript if you press on that thens comes a horn sound but you can change that likes: Siren button: Siren sound, Yelp button: Yelpsound

Is it allright if I use the LAflare script for the gelderland-zuid mod. I want to change somethings into another item.

And do you know how to make a script so you can change the sirens?

Yes, you may use the flare script (and flare model if you want).

It depends on what you want to do with the sirens, because

1. Do you want to give vehicles more than 1 siren?

2. OR do you only want to change the siren on a certain vehicle?

For 1. you need to do alot more than only copying and renaming the scripts. A lot of other commands are connected to this script and the script itself is big.

For 2. you only need to add and change the path to the siren file. I used constants to the paths, so you only need to change the constant. It's really easy to do.

I suggest you open a thread in the HELP section of this forum if you want to 1. :)

Hey Hoppah. I had a question about the mod. I wanted to edit some stuff in the em4 version of the mod for personal use. I want to recolor some of the vehicles but when I try to open up a model file in paint.NET, or use a DDS converter I get an error. Can you tell me why this happens?

Hey Hoppah. I had a question about the mod. I wanted to edit some stuff in the em4 version of the mod for personal use. I want to recolor some of the vehicles but when I try to open up a model file in paint.NET, or use a DDS converter I get an error. Can you tell me why this happens?

You're allowed to make personal changes. Search the forum for either 'unpack dds' or 'unlock dds'. Good luck. :)

That happened to me while working on my zombie mod, especialy Nero Photo Veiwer (I want to look at this DDS file O.K. but this one nah!) I usually had to turn my computer on and off.

On a side note for 911 FR and EM 3 can I use the LAPD patrol car and police officers? (So I can put the EM 3 Zombie mod on here as soon as I finish the civs and have to get the scripts for the patrol car so it will actually apear lol)

yea i get that same thing. why does it do that?

Because the image files are "packaged" just like you can do with the car model files... This helps cut down the size of the modification, that is why it was done. To undo it is fairly straight forward, if you have ever packed/unpacked a model file you just rename the file extension and unpack the file and then revert it back to the original extension.

yea i get that same thing. why does it do that?

Hello Hoopah, I am in the process of altering your camaro to make it a slick top. Would you be so kind as to let me release this as a sub mod here? Looked around on youtube and found a video of 3 CHP camaros and all of which were slick tops.

Also I am trying to reskin the LAPD as a EMS Supervisor SUV as pictured here:

http://mikesphotos.us/gallery2/v/Action/Ev...8/LACoEMS/EMS7/

With your permission I would like to release these to the public.

EDIT: I would also like to release a few other reskins here. Reskins the Charger for EM Supervisor and BC. Also reskining an officer and charger and/or SUV to make a park ranger or game warden unit?

I may do a few other reskins if you dont mind?

Sorry didnt mean to seem that way. :( Text can some times be deceiving. I am just anxious to release something that people wanted. I just really want to get permission rather then just go throw it on the board with out permission and be a complete asshole and disregard the rules and hoopahs wishes.