Hoppah

Copyright

Hey Hoppah, Would I be able to use yyour vehicles as example for a mod I am making(no new vehicles) it just turns on the steady burns, and I can't fnd anyother vehicles taht have steady burns, or that look good with them :P

Thanks, it would be a grewat help if I could use it for a video or a few pictures, just a little something to get me doen faster so I don't have to make a new model for a mod that has nothing to do with new models...

Hey Hoppah, Would I be able to use yyour vehicles as example for a mod I am making(no new vehicles) it just turns on the steady burns, and I can't fnd anyother vehicles taht have steady burns, or that look good with them :P

Thanks, it would be a grewat help if I could use it for a video or a few pictures, just a little something to get me doen faster so I don't have to make a new model for a mod that has nothing to do with new models...

Yes, only if they're not included in the final release version of the mod.

Make sure that doesn't happen.

Hoi Hoppah, ik vroeg me af of het zou ok te gebruiken Engine 2 (en bewerken) en mash samen ambulance 1 en 2 voor een particuliere prive-i mod dus misschien niet eens foto's laten zien aan iemand anders mee. kan ik ook gebruik maken van enkele van de scripts voor dat ook? (zoals auto zetten, etc)

(Gewoon m'n nederlands) :P

i know, but i like being nice. besides, if i get approval, i might release it as the San Diego/Sycuan Mod

Since when do you speak Dutch?

Approval for a private mod is NOT the same as approval something you're planning to release.

Why would you need permission for something that's private?

You're the only one who has the changed files.

Hoppah

they do :P but its with the game. i dunno why the designers made them in a ball

@Hoppah: im learning Dutch so i can understand it :) i find it somewhat easy cause im fluent in german and i recognize the German base in a lot of Dutch words so those i can translate instantly.

they do :P but its with the game. i dunno why the designers made them in a ball
@Hoppah: im learning Dutch so i can understand it :) i find it somewhat easy cause im fluent in german and i recognize the German base in a lot of Dutch words so those i can translate instantly.

You can good write Netherlands!

That must i say;)

oh they joy of translators... I managed to learn 15 languages with them.. I can now speak enough to stay alive, but not enough to be fluent in all... The ones I'm fluent in I needed help learning (loves my foreign friends) or is English...

Sorry um, back to topic. I was wondering if it would be okay for me to use one of your scripts (LAToFireStaion.script) as a base(very very base, just something to start on) for a couple buildings and areas I plan on making, and hopefully if it works good enough release.

Ask for permission but as a general rule:

Script permissions will most often be approved.

Buildings are lower odds but you can try.

Vehicles usually will require you to put forth some effort on a model of your own.

Persons models should be permitted as well more often than not.

Always ask for permission and remember these general rules and you'll probrably get permission for a reasonable request of usage.

Note to users requesting script usage:

If you have recieved permission for usage of a script that has associated scripts required to work, you also recieve permission to use those directly associated scripts.

(EX: Firestation script would automatically be assumed to include the "gotofirestation" script)

Hoppah,

May I use your LAWye script. I will be changing it around a bit to make a different acript but all the main components I need are already included in that script.

:) . It may be released with a mod or on its own but I will let you know how I plan to release it

Regards

James

Edited by james23222000