Guest Thokeren

Spanish Translation (Last Update: 25/12/2009)

Guest Thokeren

Well, I'm spanish and a big community of spanish people love this mod like me. A few days ago I translated this mod to a perfect spanish. This is a petition to Hoppah to make this language pack to be official. Appart of the mod things, I improved some details like tooltips in events, and info in items. Here some screenshots.

Here's the link to download the translation.

Translation Language: 1.5.1

Last Update: 25-12-2009

Mod version supported: 2.0 LA MOD

Changes in 1.5.1:

- Solucionado fallo de texto en ID_FREEPLAYDELUXE_EVENT_HAILSTORM

- Solucionado fallo de colores en CASO CERRADO, CASO ABIERTO y CASO SUSPENDIDO.

- Solucionado fallo de texto en "ALERTA 911" de la misión freeplay VEHICULO EN LLAMAS.

- Cambiado colores que habian en varios "ALERTA 911" IDCOLOR 3 (habian algunos con otra ID).

- Solucionado fallo de texto en ID_TOOLTIP_HELICOPTER_LAPD y ID_PORTRAIT_HELICOPTER_LAPD

- Traducidos algunos HINT de los ScriptFiles del juego.

Changes in 1.5:

- Adaptada carpeta LANG a la nueva versión 2.0

- Mejorados los archivos para mejor visión.

LOS ANGELES MOD SPANISH 1.5

LAMOD Spanish 1.5

Update PATCH 1 (1.5 to 1.5.1)

THIS PATCH REQUIRES 1.5 VERSION!

LAMOD Spanish Update Patch 1.5.1

post-4137-1238805273_thumb.png

post-4137-1238805366_thumb.png

post-4137-1238805437_thumb.png

post-4137-1238850973_thumb.png

Guest Thokeren

Thanks, I'll try to finish the translations with some strings that I don't find in any file in lang :1046276128_motz:

Can you say me where are the strings like "Backup on way" and other string referents to calling units?

Thanks, I'll try to finish the translations with some strings that I don't find in any file in lang :1046276128_motz:

Can you say me where are the strings like "Backup on way" and other string referents to calling units?

You can find these in the scripts: Los Angeles Mod v1.8/Scripts/Game/Command/..

For example: LABattalionChief.script and look for the hints (the constants on top of the scrips) and change the text between the bracket (" symbols). Example:

const char HINT_DISPATCHED[] = "Vehicle dispatched!";

Other scripts with hints are:

LACallHelicopter

LACallPatrolCar

LAHazmatTent

LAHeal

LAToFireStation

LAToHospital

LAToPoliceStation

LAStabilize

You CAN connect these hints to language files, but I find that kinda annoying because I change them alot.

Hoppah

Guest Thokeren

But change it to language files may require to change some of the script code related to those link texts?

If I change directly those strings in the same file, are asociated to another script code? or are "alone" hints?

EDIT: Well, looking script files I found them. Editing it and trying it. If all runs ok I'll update language version.

I actualized the version to 1.2.

Edited by pyrothijs

But change it to language files may require to change some of the script code related to those link texts?

No, if you only change the text between the brackets of these hints it should be ok. It was easier for me to not to add these hints to the .xml files when I was building the scripts. If people get weird problems, let me now, because it's easy to make mistakes in script files.

Sorry for my late reaction.

Hoppah

Guest MrRo4U

Muy bien echo porfin un idioma mundial como el castellano, ingles, frances, aleman, italiano, etc.. y ahora tambien se puede jugar en toda America

y esa foto es de mossos d'esquadra o no?

Muy bien echo porfin un idioma mundial como el castellano, ingles, frances, aleman, italiano, etc.. y ahora tambien se puede jugar en toda America

y esa foto es de mossos d'esquadra o no?

Please use English language only here.

Habla ingles aqui por favor.

How can install this?.

Because the file doesn't has file extension,

Any file has a file extension. This is a .zip file. Unzipp the file and paste the folders inside the file into the LA MOD main folder. You will be asked to overwrite some files, click yes.

Guest Thokeren

Hello!

After few times without posting here. I'm here, I seen the new 1.9 version of LAMOD and I'm translating it to spanish again. Of course with same advantages of the Spanish Version ;)

The new update will be available in few days

Regards,

Guest Thokeren

Hello!

A lot of time past (2 months). I updated the translation to make it active again. It's updated to the new 2.0 LAMOD version.

If there is any problem or something report it!

Enjoy it!

Regards,

________________________________________________________________________________

Hola!

Mucho tiempo ha pasado (2 meses). He actualizado la traducción para que vuelva a ser activa. Está actualizada a la versión 2.0 del LAMOD.

Si hay algun problema o similar reportalo!

Disfrútalo!

Saludos,

todo bien, pero yo tengo el Additional Units Submods , y a los vehiclos que incluye el Additional units submod no les funciona la sirena luego de la instalacion de la traduccion.

All ok, but i've got Additional Units submod, And to the vehicles of the additional units submods the sirens doesn't work after the translation. :-(

but thanks 'cause i like the transation :gut:

Guest Thokeren

todo bien, pero yo tengo el Additional Units Submods , y a los vehiclos que incluye el Additional units submod no les funciona la sirena luego de la instalacion de la traduccion.

All ok, but i've got Additional Units submod, And to the vehicles of the additional units submods the sirens doesn't work after the translation. :-(

but thanks 'cause i like the transation :gut:

Hola, es normal. la Traducción no es compatible con ningun submod. Unicamente con el mod base.

Hello, it's normal. Translation is not compatible with any submod. Only with main mod.