Guest cbh84

How to Buy EM4 Deluxe

Guest cbh84

I need help buying EM4 Deluxe because I dont understand German so its kinda hard.

I am willing to buy it used from someone. I can use Paypal.

Or if someone could just help translate.

I know Deluxe is in German but Im going to use the LA Mod to translate.

I need help buying EM4 Deluxe because I dont understand German so its kinda hard.

I am willing to buy it used from someone. I can use Paypal.

Or if someone could just help translate.

I know Deluxe is in German but Im going to use the LA Mod to translate.

NOTE: you can only pay with credit card and via a German bank account here!

Use this referral link to buy EM3 and EM4 Deluxe (together, so it's the GOLD edition) from the EMP store on Amazone.de

If you only want EM4 Deluxe, go to Amazone.de and type Emergency 4 deluxe in the white box next to 'suche' and click the yellow 'los' button. Select the third EM4 on your screen (costs 10 euro's, and is VISTA compattible). Click 'in den einkaufswagen' (right hand side), then click 'weiter'.

On the right side of the screen you will see a big yellow button with 'zur kasse gehen', click it (and don't mind all the adds popping up to convince you to buy some more ;) )

Select the option 'Ich bin ein neuer kunde' and type your e-mail adres above that sentence (next to 'e-mail adresse'). If you already have an acount log in with your e-mail and password.

Next to 'name eingeben' type your name, then type your mail adres twice and type a pasword twice. Then click 'eroffenen Sie ein neues konto'.

Fill in the delivery adress in the correct spaces: your name in 'Vor- und Nachname', your street and house number in 'StraBe', the city in 'Stadt', your zipcode in 'Postleitzahl', your country in 'Land' and your phone number in 'Telefonnummer for ruckfragen'. Select yes ('ja') if you want the bill to be send to the same adress. and then click the yellow 'weiter button'.

Now choose your payment methode credit card ('Mit neuer Karte bezahlen') or German bank account ('Bankeinzug von deutschem Konto'). For payment by credit card: select your credit card company, fill in the card number (in 'Kreditkartennummer'), fill in the name of the card holder ('Name des Karteninhabers') and select the expiring date. Then click 'weiter'.

Check if all the data are correct and click the yellow button with 'bestatigen'.

You will recieve an e-mail stating the details of your order and the expected shipping time.

Edited by pyrothijs

Use this referral link to buy EM3 and EM4 Deluxe (together, so it's the GOLD edition) from the EMP store on Amazone.com

NOTE: you can only pay with credit card and via a German bank account here!

If you only want EM4 Deluxe, go to Amazone.de and type Emergency 4 deluxe in the white box next to 'suche' and click the yellow 'los' button. Select the third EM4 on your screen (costs 10 euro's, and is VISTA compattible). Click 'in den einkaufswagen' (right hand side), then click 'weiter'.

On the right side of the screen you will see a big yellow button with 'zur kasse gehen', click it (and don't mind all the adds popping up to convince you to buy some more ;) )

Select the option 'Ich bin ein neuer kunde' and type your e-mail adres above that sentence (next to 'e-mail adresse'). If you already have an acount log in with your e-mail and password.

Next to 'name eingeben' type your name, then type your mail adres twice and type a pasword twice. Then click 'eroffenen Sie ein neues konto'.

Fill in the delivery adress in the correct spaces: your name in 'Vor- und Nachname', your street and house number in 'StraBe', the city in 'Stadt', your zipcode in 'Postleitzahl', your country in 'Land' and your phone number in 'Telefonnummer for ruckfragen'. Select yes ('ja') if you want the bill to be send to the same adress. and then click the yellow 'weiter button'.

Now choose your payment methode credit card ('Mit neuer Karte bezahlen') or German bank account ('Bankeinzug von deutschem Konto'). For payment by credit card: select your credit card company, fill in the card number (in 'Kreditkartennummer'), fill in the name of the card holder ('Name des Karteninhabers') and select the expiring date. Then click 'weiter'.

Check if all the data are correct and click the yellow button with 'bestatigen'.

You will recieve an e-mail stating the details of your order and the expected shipping time.

I tried and I failed. Maybe someone could start an online store or ebay the EM4 Deluxe for us Americans.

I tried and I failed. Maybe someone could start an online store or ebay the EM4 Deluxe for us Americans.

Where did you fail? Maybe I can help you out.

I take it the 19,95 is in Euro's? If so the next info is correct:

Live rates at 2009.05.25 22:29:38 UTC

19.95 EUR = 27.9567 USD

1 EUR = 1.40134 USD 1 USD = 0.713604 EUR

Correct, all prices on Amazone.de are in Euro's

they dont ship to the us.

is this em4 deluxe:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Emergency-Collection-3...93%3A1|294%3A50

- Jon

I don't think so, it looks like the normal EM4. To be sure you can e-mail the seller: if the game is in English it isn't EM4. If both games are in German there is a chance it's EM4 Deluxe, but normally that is posted on the box (so beneath EMERGENCY 4, the term DELUXE would be added).

Guest nycdavid

on the other topic if you find 911 first responder it the same game as EM4 that what every one is saying. i am having trouble finding it and i live in marine park brooklyn. if you find it let me know i am intrest in finding it and buying it.

I know, old topic, but my reply is extremely very relevant:

Emergency 4 Deluxe is scheduled to be released sometime this month(Feb 2018) on Steam, For those who also might not be aware, Emergency 3 and 911: First Responders is also on Steam at $5 USD each, I expect EM4D to be less than $10 USD. 

I only know of the Steam version of 911:FR that Mods found here do work on it, I would expect Steams EM3 and EM4D to be the same.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/757210/EMERGENCY_4_Deluxe/

Additionally, Emergency 20 has released a few months ago which features select missions from the 20 years of Emergency games as well as the complete 5, 2016 and 2017 releases which can no longer be purchased from Steam, a discount for 2016 and 2017 owners is expected to happen. I am not sure but I think 5.16, and 17 mods will work in 20.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/735280/EMERGENCY_20/