Stan

Where's my editor?

In most cases the editor can be found under:

[start] [All Programs] [sixteen Tons Entertainment] [Emergency 4 Deluxe] [Emergency 4 Deluxe Editor]

[start] [All Programs] [sixteen Tons Entertainment] [Emergency 4] [Emergency 4 Editor]

If it is not there, create a shortcut to Emergency 4 (Em4.exe) or the shortcut to launch the game. Once you have it click on it [properties] and edit the start command

If your game is installed under:

"F:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Em4Deluxe.exe"

The start command for the editor would be:

"F:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Em4Deluxe.exe" -editor

In short: you only need to addition -editor

I hope this helps the people with 911 - First Responders ...

Editor shortcut:

[Start] [All Programs] [Wizard Works] [911 - First Responders] [911 - First Responder Editor]

Editor directory:

"C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe" -editor

I can't find the editor ta all . I go all the way to C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\ .thats it theres is no EM4-exe please help thanks code red

I can't find the editor ta all . I go all the way to C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\ .thats it theres is no EM4-exe please help thanks code red

Maybe there is an 911 firstresponders.exe or something. Are there any files in the folder?

I have 911: First Responders, and the suggestion worked for me. Here's a step-by-step:

1: Right click your EM4.exe file.

2: New-Shortcut, or Create Shortcut

3: On your new shortcut, right click properties.

4: The Target: section should say this:

"C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe"

5: Change this to:

That's all I did, and it works just fine. Don't forget to rename your short cut!

I can't find it :machkaputt: .

Then follow these instructions ;)

I have 911: First Responders, and the suggestion worked for me. Here's a step-by-step:

Guest shiro

Hey I am new to the forums here. I having issues locating my editor, I have tried all options that have been suggested here. (by the way I have 911:FR) When i do the target line for editor and it is giving me a error saying that the specified in the target box is not valid. Make sure the path and file name are correct.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe"-editor this is the target line I am using.

Also I did the fix so that i could use the modinstaller that M1 tanker thread was detailing. the one above i just tried to reinstall off of amazon to see if it came in the package but not luck.

I did download the game from amazon if that is something to do with the issue I apologize for the post I would just like to begin to learn the editor.

Shiro

"C:\Program Files (x86)\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe"-editor this is the target line I am using.

Forgive me if I am wrong (as I don't own the game yet but am browsing the forums for when I recieve it in the mail) but in the suggestions it has a space between " and -editor.

Eg.

You: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe"-editor

Suggested: "C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe" -editor

So try putting a space,"C:\Program Files (x86)\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe"(space)-editor

Hey I am new to the forums here. I having issues locating my editor, I have tried all options that have been suggested here. (by the way I have 911:FR) When i do the target line for editor and it is giving me a error saying that the specified in the target box is not valid. Make sure the path and file name are correct.

Also I did the fix so that i could use the modinstaller that M1 tanker thread was detailing. the one above i just tried to reinstall off of amazon to see if it came in the package but not luck.

I did download the game from amazon if that is something to do with the issue I apologize for the post I would just like to begin to learn the editor.

Shiro

I did the same thing from Tanker and I cant find it either.

Forgive me if I am wrong (as I don't own the game yet but am browsing the forums for when I recieve it in the mail) but in the suggestions it has a space between " and -editor.

Eg.

You: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe"-editor

Suggested: "C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe" -editor

So try putting a space,"C:\Program Files (x86)\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe"(space)-editor

Thanxs, this helped a lot. Had to replace my hard drive. Purchased the game from Amazon.

Norm,

So I did what you said do. But when I start is it starts like this.

attachicon.gifEm4 2014-07-20 01-29-55-59.jpg

That's all I did, and it works just fine. Don't forget to rename your short cut!

mine is steam version... :( What should I do? I tried many times but I can't Pls help

right click on the game in steam. Select proptertie then Set launch opition. add -editor Click ok. launch the game. the editor will open. when your done. Remove the edtior from the launch opitions and play the game.

• Thanks 1

I have 911 F.R. On steam, do I really have to buy the disk and get the game again? This is a local ripoff. Explain! What do I do to access the editor by 911 F.R. On Steam? Please I really don't wanna buy the game again but on disk cause that would be awful and I'd rather buy GTA than do that.

Thanks to battalion, i am ok now but when I finish editing 911 why do I then get rid of editor, is it really important?

Worked great thanks

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2015 at 11:16 AM, theparanoid said:

right click on the game in steam. Select proptertie then Set launch opition. add -editor Click ok. launch the game. the editor will open. when your done. Remove the edtior from the launch opitions and play the game.

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2009 at 11:00 AM, novius said: