w00d

Submod: New Freeplay Map Second Edition - update

I really think somebody, who is up for it, should take it upon his responsibility to start working on a multiplayer map. That's what's really missing in the LAMod right now, since multiplayer is all me and my buddy's play in 911 and we know all the scenarios inside out.

Guest blablaman

Hey

does somebody have the groundfloor in jpg or any other imagefiletype so i can edit the map? I want trying to add a airport to this map.

greets

I think w00d said that he wouldn't be doing any more work on the maps so other people can work on the map and release it as long as he is mentioned.

I also remember that w00ds wanted to be mentioned.

Happy New Year :xmas:

Guest blablaman

hey

i have a question .

Does anybody have the jpg of the map of wood. The second one.

and there isnt a way to convert the mapground in a jpg file?

thank you very much

So is there going to be a release of wOOds map that is fully compatible with 2.0?, because no one officially said that they were working on it.

Hoopah said he may work on this now that 2.0 is out, mainly just to make it compatible. Perhaps if he does he will bug fix the map some but I wouldnt expect him to work to much on it.

Hoopah said he may work on this now that 2.0 is out, mainly just to make it compatible. Perhaps if he does he will bug fix the map some but I wouldnt expect him to work to much on it.

Hoppah, two p's. one o.

That was my idea indeed. I want to make it compatible with v2.0 and release it together with w00ds other map as an easy to install executable file. I am going to try to contact w00d about it soon. Hopefully he'll answer, but I'm not sure about the reasons why he disappeared and if he will asnwer back. I don't think he has problems with it as long I don't make drastic changes to the maps. And I have absolutely no intentions to take credit for the maps. Both maps were popular and a re-release which compatible with the newest version of the Los Angeles mod would do good.