bama1234

NYC Private Mod

You must replace the old texture with the new one, in the FD Directory. If you moved the old one, you must place the new one into the directory with the same name as the old file. And it is DDS not v3o.

***I must say that this is becoming a support topic instead of a Mod topic. If you need any help, please PM me instead of posting it here. I will gladly help through PMs, though.

ok thanks, and sorry, If i need help, I will PM you, So, any more plans for the mod, or any other vehicles you plan to reskin?

I think it is a nice car...

anyways, back on topic...

How much of the la mod have you reskined, you don't need to give a list, just like a percent (roughly of course!)

Kinda curious how much work you put in it

Roughly 37%, that includes vehicles, buildings, and people. And I am also making map changes and such. And hopefully, I'll be getting Z-Modeler soon, so I can modify some vehicles. :)

I thought we where not suppost to mess with Hoppah's cars and truck .Not even reskin them .That was the one big point he made in his rules .Thoes trucks and cars do look really good. But hey it up to you man . Rules are rules. :nixweiss:

Hoppah says I may post screens and videos, etc., of my skins. I cannot release them to the public, however.

Guest Thokeren
I'm not certain that's an NYPD vehicle. They're not known to use that model of truck, nor do they ever use red/blue combinations, or windows that tinted. Perhaps Secret Service, Homeland Security, US Marshals...?

I'm pretty sure that is a FBI vehicle.

bro that would be freakin sweet, add in the backdraft units ;) if i help with anything, could i use it too? or is that not allowed??

Here they are: (I was bored. :). I also have a DC Police texture stored away, just for the heck of it.)

post-3134-1238798048_thumb.jpgpost-3134-1238798061_thumb.jpg

post-3134-1238798070_thumb.jpg

Please Comment!!! :)

I like chicago because it is a fresh idea. Also how many copies of the mod do you have installed to support all your skins? :12:

I like chicago because it is a fresh idea. Also how many copies of the mod do you have installed to support all your skins? :12:

None. (just 1 copy.) I have multiple folders though in a separate area for the texture files for the mod.

Would anyone rather want a chicago mod instead of a new york mod?? just asking.

YES! I would! My girl and I used to take trips to Chicago once a month. Stay for a weekend and see the city.

Here they are: (I was bored. :) . I also have a DC Police texture stored away, just for the heck of it.)

post-3134-1238798048_thumb.jpgpost-3134-1238798061_thumb.jpg

post-3134-1238798070_thumb.jpg

Please Comment!!! :)

Are those new models or reskins? They look great none the less! Obviously you cant release them if there reskins but otherwise do you plan to release those if you can?

Why would chigaco vehicles be in an nyc mod? Thats the page but that mod and this one are completely different. This one will never be released and is for personal use only.

No, no. These vehicles are just for the heck of it, they won't be in the NYC mod. I just posted pictures.

And this mod wont never be released, there is a chance.

Guest TrulsRulez
super Chicago cars! It will also be included in New york city mod? And i've got next question - your official page is new-york-mod.de.tl?

Yes the official german page is new-york-mod.de.tl but I'm not a member of the team.