MikeyPI

LA MOD multiplayer/online topic

Guest firefighter31191
hi my xfire is duzda but i only play for weekend becaouse i have school..... i usualy play with fd...

Do u live in the US and what time zone? But all add u on my xfire

Guest Duzda

i am from croatia --- zagreb --- i think that is +1............ lol i don know .........

i have edimax router and if u can help me pls help .........tnx .....

Guest firefighter31191
i am from croatia --- zagreb --- i think that is +1............ lol i don know .........

i have edimax router and if u can help me pls help .........tnx .....

what do u need help with?

Guest RescueMe
when i create my game on internet (online) others can not see my game because my routher is hiding ip

Try with some program wich show your IP ot some options in your router to change this.

RescueMe

Guest firefighter31191
when i create my game on internet (online) others can not see my game because my routher is hiding ip

you need to edit your router settings and you will see like a port fowarding or DMZ host on ur fire wall tab or something and check the box and type your ip in it i had the same problem

And if u dont know ur ip go to your cmd and type in ipconfig

G'day all

Up for a game most nights, Australian Eastern Time, GMT 10+.

PM for Skype name or Hamachi server/IP address.

Not sure why but my MultiPlayer is only working through the Direct Conection setting in MultiPlayer manu.

I am not getting anything in the MultiPlayer lobby. Looked at my Router settings and Firewall its letting it all through but no other games show up.

Guest SeanTate

Possible Game in the next Hour... If your interested Join The Hamachi in my Signature for Details. Time Currently is 11:00 AM Pacific Standard or 7:00 PM Greenwhich Mean Time

Guest CarlR

Hey all, ANyone who wants to play the 1.8 Mod Multiplayer and is able to host (is not firewalled or on a router) (unless you have Hamachi) send me a Message on Xfire: CarlR

Setting up a server tomorrow (Tuesday, June 9th)

Settings:

LAMod v1.8

Submods: none

Cheats: Money is on, but will only use in emergency situations (such as city being totally FUBAR)

Hamachi: Yes | Server: EM4 Multiplayer - LAMod | Pass: LAMOD *Note: I had to use the HamachiBackup thing so I have a new Hamachi IP (to anyone who's played with me before)* New IP:

- enter in EM4 multiplayer screen using DirectIP (since that's the only thing it seems to accept)

Players: 3-4

Time: 11:00 EST (17:00 GMT)

Duration: As long as possible.

Teamspeak: Possible - will update with info later

EM4 Multiplayer server - Name: LAMod Multiplayer Pass: none

*USE DIRECT IP TO ACCESS*

Layout - this is what we use in standard games

3 People:

1 Person gets North Section. North Section is the Northern part (including the island). This person covers all fire/medical in that section.

1 Person gets South Section. South Section is everything not in North Section. This person covers all fire/medical in that section.

1 Person gets Police/TEC. They cover the entire map and have free reign over everything (map, discretion, etc.)

4 People:

Identical to above, except one person is a Dispatcher/Backup. Backup may only be used if one (or more) of the players request backup, but they may only send units of that type to whatever section/crisis needed. Dispatcher uses TS and/or ingame Chat to 'dispatch' units to emergencies, including a 'recommended' turnout.

Dispatcher is usually me (cause I like doing it :) ) but if anyone else wants to, they're welcome to.

Guest Firefighter18256

Squad 55 is back an kickin in LA Mod. Lookin to join us? Contact us or just post here

Requierments:

TeamSpeak ( 24.251.180.196:8531)

Working Mic

Some kind of messanger ( AOL , MSN , YAHOO or Xfire )

Contacts:

AOL: Zombie18256

MSN: Zombie_76@hotmail.com

Yahoo: firefighter18256

Xfire: Zombie182560

TeamSpeak: 24.251.180.196:8531

Guest Firefighter18256

Squad 55 is back an kickin in LA Mod.

Lookin to join us? Contact us or just post here

or

Just some one to Play with

TeamSpeak: ( 24.251.180.196:8531)

Requierments:

TeamSpeak

Working Mic

Some kind of messanger ( AOL , MSN , YAHOO or Xfire )

Contacts:

AOL: Zombie18256

MSN: Zombie_76@hotmail.com

Yahoo: firefighter18256

Xfire: Zombie182560

TeamSpeak: 24.251.180.196:8531

Guest Firefighter18256

has there been any ideas about making the servers bigger? like station asinments? lik 3 ppl be fire an 3 ppl be police an ect.

we are a team of emergency personel that play LA Mod 1.8

Topic merged with the LA MOD online topic. Would you please keep the squad 55 info in the LA MOD multiplayer topic or in the general multiplayer online topic. There is no need to start a new topic every time you want to recruit new members.