Guest Preacherbbb

Mission 8 Water park help

Guest Preacherbbb

Hi, I need help with mission 8 (water park). I've read the walkthrough that is posted here (thank you) and i've done everything i supposed to do. I get all the injured people out and use my firefighters to grab the uninjured people and take them out of the dome, but the mission objectives are still red and the mssion does not end. What am I doing wrong??? Is there a person hidden somewhere? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, I need help with mission 8 (water park). I've read the walkthrough that is posted here (thank you) and i've done everything i supposed to do. I get all the injured people out and use my firefighters to grab the uninjured people and take them out of the dome, but the mission objectives are still red and the mssion does not end. What am I doing wrong??? Is there a person hidden somewhere? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Well it would off course help if you told us what mission objectives are still red.

I suppose you also did rescue the people lying in the pool? You also need to shut down the pumps of the pool, even if they are not on fire yet.

Guest Preacherbbb

Thanks for the reply. The mission objectives that are still red are the one that say, get all out the people out of the dome and take all injured/dead people to the hospital. I've done all that including the 2 people in the pool. I've shut down the generators, but the mission does not end. Do i have to let a piece of debris fall on someone? I'm at a loss. Help!!! p.s. I've looked for people everywhere, there is only one injured one outside (at the start), right?

Thanks for the reply. The mission objectives that are still red are the one that say, get all out the people out of the dome and take all injured/dead people to the hospital. I've done all that including the 2 people in the pool. I've shut down the generators, but the mission does not end. Do i have to let a piece of debris fall on someone? I'm at a loss. Help!!! p.s. I've looked for people everywhere, there is only one injured one outside (at the start), right?

I believe that there is only one in jured person outside.

You should also take the non wounded people out of the dome. Some people are buried under pieces of debris, you need to remove the debris with fire fighters before you can get them out. I'm not sure if you have a search dog during this mission already, but if you have one, maybe you can let it come to the scene and search for the wounded.

Police need to set up a wide perimiter around the dome, basicly no civilians are allowed to stand on the grass in front of the dome. Drive them all back with police officers. Also on the east side of the dome (behind the generator complex) some people are standing there, they need to be brought to the parking area as well.

greetz,

It doesn't matter if you have the people on or off, I transport them away because I can, but there is one person lying on the grass, you have to cut the generator power first thing and there is a person under some debris that had been electrified. Also thanks much for using the search dog before you came on here.