Guest Battalion Chief

US Army Firefighting Mod

Guest Battalion Chief

some of them are sand tan some are just NATO olive. It's because most of the army firetrucks are NATO olive and not all have been repainted in sand tan befor deployment.

Guest SOCOMcm

Thank you, and yeah, they only way to do an m113 would be to have hidden wheels in is somewhere, like on toys for kids, yeah, theres tracks, but there solid and dont move, its the little wheels behind them that move, they game would probably be the same way.

More TFFT:

M1142-6.jpg

M1142-5.jpg

M1142-4.jpg

M1142-3.jpg

Guest SOCOMcm

Trucks list so far:

M1142 TFFT (HEMTT)

HEMTT Wrecker

AmerTek MACI

Mack Tender (Commercial Body)(cab was freeware licensed)

Oshkosh T3000 Striker

Styker 8x8 APC

@erfd, thanks :cheers:

But are the ones in Iraq... Tan sand or desert pink?

If you want to look at some of the unit that have served over there, here are some links

369th Engineer Detachment

Fire Trucks At War: Iraq

As you can see there are a few units in desert schemes but most aren't.

To the mod Team: Are you going to include any civilian fire fighting apparataus and military fire apparataus used by the fire fighters?

Guest SOCOMcm
To the mod Team: Are you going to include any civilian fire fighting apparataus and military fire apparataus used by the fire fighters?

i have made up a civilian wrecker pumper and tender, all using a late 1980's mack body, which was free ware i found online, just depends on what people want, cause i can make up some peirce trucks, i think on one of those sites there was a commercial body pumper, freightliner cab.

BTW heres the Mack Tender;

MackTender4.jpg

Do you know any scripting modeling or skinning? or how to work this stupid zmodeler thing?

If you are having problems with skinning or Z-mod check out our tutorial section. It has step by step illustrated tutorials to help you master the techniques.

greetz,

Guest SOCOMcm

haha, i finally got it, its just irritating... took me a few hours to finally realize that the game models should be like 1mm wide... once i got that i had no problems, i was also exporting incorrectly, but taht got figured out, all the models i have are ready for skinning and in game testing.

Thank you for the advice though. :cheers-mate: