Guest Battalion Chief

US Army Firefighting Mod

copy that!

Looks amazing, I've always had a dream of becoming a Army or Air Force Fire Fighter. I would wanna help, but the best I can do is edit pre-made skins on vehicals.

Guest SOCOMcm
Looks amazing, I've always had a dream of becoming a Army or Air Force Fire Fighter. I would wanna help, but the best I can do is edit pre-made skins on vehicals.

If your FF1 and FF2 certified as well as ARFF and HAZMAT then you can easily be and army/air force firefighter.

Can i be a little offtopic?

What program do you guys use to make modells?

I think he uses google sketch pro, then turns them into a 3ds and opens them in z modeler.

Guest SOCOMcm
I think he uses google sketch pro, then turns them into a 3ds and opens them in z modeler.

Close, you got the process right, I use rhino version 4sr2 and AutoCAD 2009. I save as .3ds then import to zModeler 2, then scale and export as .v3o.

Guest Battalion Chief

Hi

sorry for not being active recently but I had shitloads of stuff to do in RL.

I am currently reorganising the whole mod. A little suprise will be coming soon so stay tuned guys =)

greatings

Battalion Chief

Hi

sorry for not being active recently but I had shitloads of stuff to do in RL.

I am currently reorganising the whole mod. A little suprise will be coming soon so stay tuned guys =)

greatings

Battalion Chief

Oh yeah! Uh huh! In 007 accent (big lady)

"The military mod is back in business, and being reorganised, after Chief had a butt load of stuff to do in RL. I am staying tuned in for a little surprise. Greetings,

puppysboy222"

You seem to love 007 accents :P

It all started back in the England mod, where there was a kinda' an arguement about English accent. I made a post about a person who said something like a person from Britain, and everyone wanted to know what English accent. I then discribed it as the dispatch person on the game, but someone said it was Austrailian. So, the 007 accent was a last resort and happend to work. Sorry Hoppah for spaming; just needed to explain something. :1046275976_nospam::blush: