Guest Battalion Chief

US Army Firefighting Mod

Guest SOCOMcm

I have a better looking one, you will like it more.... Also, i made an 1986 Iveco-Fiat 260-26, if anyone wants to use either, pm me... idk how to script or skin, i don't really care to learn :tongue2: ... modeling is appealing to me, so if you want a truck model, pm me... Pictures below:

ALSO::: Can we get an updated picture of the map?

MidMount-1.jpg

Fiat-Iveco260-26.jpg

Guest Battalion Chief

Hi everyone,

Because of sh..loads of work I had in real life there wasn't much time to work on the mod in the past but now I got more freetime and me and the team will work way more on the mod especially me. However I am lookin for a good skinner, lighter and a scripter. for the first version of the mod I definitaly need a good skinner and a lighter. the scripter is more imoprtant for version 2 of the mod. The team and I decided to make version 1 a vehicle mod and in version 2 there will be a new script a totally new map and all kinds of extras like you know from Hoppah's LA mod. There also will probably be a few more new Vehicles. So yeah if you are a scripter lighter oder skinner and want to become part of the team then contact me :)

Guest Battalion Chief

na the question is ok bro. Socom is workin very hard on all of the models. the big problem for version 1 is that i need at least one good skinner. the one that I got has barely any time. So yeah with 1 or 2 good skinners and ofcourse the great work by Socom we could bring this out like i would say within the next 2 month. Concerning the vehicle mod decision; well i've seen lots of good mod projekts got stuck or have been chanceled just because they didn't have a scripter but the models were done and I want this not to happen to our mod :)

na the question is ok bro. Socom is workin very hard on all of the models. the big problem for version 1 is that i need at least one good skinner. the one that I got has barely any time. So yeah with 1 or 2 good skinners and ofcourse the great work by Socom we could bring this out like i would say within the next 2 month. Concerning the vehicle mod decision; well i've seen lots of good mod projekts got stuck or have been chanceled just because they didn't have a scripter but the models were done and I want this not to happen to our mod :)

Keep up the good work! :12:

Edit: deleted double post.

Concerning the vehicle mod decision; well i've seen lots of good mod projekts got stuck or have been chanceled just because they didn't have a scripter but the models were done and I want this not to happen to our mod :)

this is exactly what i was thinking when i was writing my post :)

i think the biggest update is: WE NEED A SKINNER asap. without a skinner there will be no updates for this mod, as far as vehicles are concerned. i dont know much about the maps progress, thats all batt chiefs business. if anyone knows a good skinner that can start from scratch, please we need you. thanks for all the comments, but that is our delemma at this point in the mod and hopefully someone can help us out. :23_31_4:

Guest SOCOMcm

UPDATE::: Don't worry about the mod dying as I would learn to skin before i let all my hard work go to waste, but supposedly 4 skins are in the works, i don't know what they are, but there is your update. Since you all love the pre-skin renders oh so much, ill add another, or two, maybe four, :12: Also, i have put a few trucks in as substitutes in la mod to test, the models do work, but are kind of boring with out skins, so you all have something to look forward to.

PoliceJeep.jpg

Rescue3.jpg

p-19-3.jpg

xPumper3.jpg

The Team:

Team Leader: Battalion Chief

Co Team- Leader/3D Modder: Bruggenwirth

3D Modder:SOCOMcm

Mapper: FireBo112

Skinner:TBA

Skinner:TBA

Lighting: zootoo63

TODO LIST:

Vehicles:

-Battalion Chief HMMWV --Model Done

-M1142 TFFT --Model Done

-Amertek Pumper --Model Done

-Utility Fire Truck --In the works

-NBC Stryker --Switched to M93 NBC, Model Done

-T3000 Crash Truck --Model Done, 2x Variants

-Ambulance HMMWV --In the works

-Ambulance Stryker -- Model Done, if its the same as the other... ???

-Ambulance Blackhawk --Conceptual model done

-Tow Truck --Models done, 2x

-Crane --See Towtruck

-Engineer HMMWV --Model Done

-Buffalo Bomb Squad Vehicle --Conceptual Model In the works

-"Military" HMMWV --Conceptual Model In the works

-M1126 Stryker --Model Done, I have a skin but i dont know what to do with it...

-OH58D Kiowa Warrior --Version 2

-Military Police HMMWV --MOdel Available, not currently being worked on, replaced by jeep for now.

-M1117 ASV --Will take an hour to make, when i get around to it.

-Hearse --See M1117

-P19 --Model Done

-Civilian firetruck 1 --Model Done

-Civilian firetruck 2 --Model Done

-Tender --Model Done

-Heavy Rescue --Model Done

Buildings: --Version 2 until i get motivated, as i do architecture in school... motivation... meh.

SIDE NOTE: Any ARFF / Crash Rescue trucks that other mods would like to use, ask me, I will more than likely let you use them.