Guest [HUN]Modder

Emergency 4 09' Save Life Mod

I hawe downloaded instaled and tested the mod.

And i think its grate! the models are wery wery good and the lightning is super, scripts are superb and its tons of smal new things that makes the mod feel wery difrent to many oder mods. I relly like what you hawe made. Its a oner to hawe tested ure work. wery profesinal

The first call i gut were a person sick behind a locked door. he dyed becus of my curesy of the map, i were busy exploring all the new bildings and figuring ute were the station's were and so fort.

Im gona spend some time in the game nowe ;) Hawe a nice evning all

I played for 5 min. Got a medical call. Treated. Put in ambulance. Clicked the ambulance to return to base and it gave me script errors. The dispatch menu pics are horrible.There pics of the real life vehicles. Not the in game vehicles which is a bit confusing. The police menu lacks alot of pictures. I just have a bunch of black squares then the games original police units.This doesnt even seem like it should be close to beta testing from the looks of it.

Guest Skycat
I played for 5 min. Got a medical call. Treated. Put in ambulance. Clicked the ambulance to return to base and it gave me script errors. The dispatch menu pics are horrible.There pics of the real life vehicles. Not the in game vehicles which is a bit confusing. The police menu lacks alot of pictures. I just have a bunch of black squares then the games original police units.This doesnt even seem like it should be close to beta testing from the looks of it.

Downloading the beta now, I hope it works fine. Thanks for the upload! Let's hope we get hold of the full version sometime soon. :)

Cheers

Guest Skycat
Sorry guys been really busy and got many problems with ...em you know. I decided to spend more time in real life than in computer.

No problem, I think that's actually a pretty good idea for most of us. :cheers:

Guest Skycat

!!

I think I found the full version of what seems to be the current version of this mod here (there are a lot of different Hungarian mods so I'm not sure if they just incorporated that one into this one, or if they're very similar, or what exactly is going on):

http://www.szszote.try.hu/

Click on "Szszot Mod 6#," (they haven't updated it yet, it's actually version 7) and click on "Szszot mod 7* Letöltése " (Download).

Enjoy!

Remember to turn off the green outlines of the vehicles, otherwise apparently this mod will not work.

Use the boxes (kind of like in the LA mod) outside of the stations to remove the roof, then click on the person inside the building next to another box and make them use it (to open the gates). Finally, use the man at the control desk to page out the vehicles (it's in Hungarian so unfortunately most of you won't understand it - here's an extremely quick crash course for a rough understanding: "baleset" = accident, "lakástűz" = house fire "egyéb" = other).

It's truly amazing, I love it. :D Mad props to the makers.

No problem, I think that's actually a pretty good idea for most of us. :cheers:

OFF-TOPIC

I was playing a criminal's life in GTA IV(fake women, fake friends etc) and now I am playing my life with real girls and friends and all these pretty things that make our life beautiful. Guys you should try this for yourselfs. It is amazing! (I don't play em4 more because I don't like computer games)

Yeah, the Szszot mod mod is pretty good

The only problem is that when you ask for a vehicle that was in a call to go back to another call, it moves really slow, does anybody knows how to fix this?

Yea i hawe also noted this, i hawet com up whit any sulotion yet do. I hawing a hard time whit the Szszot mod due to the fakt that i can only understand English swedish and a litel bit german.

I haent given up on a new version of Save life do =) I love the beta verson and think it hawe potential. and i am sp wery curius on the mod that were suposed to be uploaded but newer got uploded.

Hawe a nice weakend!

Oftopic.

Me and my fader were aute walking and pased bye a lokal racetrack and there were motorcykelrace so we gut a real treat on the walk, we sat for a long wille looking on the racers.