Guest [HUN]Modder

Emergency 4 09' Save Life Mod

Can any one explane howe i can register on the orginal download page that the are linked in the first post? I can read and understand English and Swedish. i can't understand one word on the page. i hawe tryed to finde some register button but can't finde it.

Thanks Fred

Can any one explane howe i can register on the orginal download page that the are linked in the first post? I can read and understand English and Swedish. i can't understand one word on the page. i hawe tryed to finde some register button but can't finde it.

Thanks Fred

That download site doesn't exist anymore. And I don't blame you for not being able to read it: it's in Hungarian. So if you only speak English and Swedish I can imagine you are having some language problems :D

A few of the people on the forum are trying to upload the mod but it's a very big file. Most download sites don't allow that.

That download site doesn't exist anymore. And I don't blame you for not being able to read it: it's in Hungarian. So if you only speak English and Swedish I can imagine you are having some language problems :D

A few of the people on the forum are trying to upload the mod but it's a very big file. Most download sites don't allow that.

Thanks.

Hawe a nice weakend

Guest Skycat
Sorry guys but i have some issues with the girl I love and these days i have to celebrate the Orthodox Easter so when i have an update i will inform you :)

Cool, thanks. Enjoy the holidays!

Sorry guys but i have some issues with the girl I love and these days i have to celebrate the Orthodox Easter so when i have an update i will inform you :)

In sweden we are alredy done whit ester, we hade fourday's of last wakend. Good luck whit the Girl issue! Life is newer greate when there are girl problems.

Attachments is pic of swedish emergency ambulance. in this case volvo s80

post-4134-1240092234_thumb.jpg

post-4134-1240092254_thumb.jpg

Both of them are going from bad to worse. I had a huge problem with my computer so I did a format in my hard drive. Of course I made a backup and when everything is fine I will send it(the mod) to pyrothijs so he will be able to upload it. I apologise for the delay and for those who like gossip I will see her tomorrow evening(whoohoo)!

Thanks guys for your support and I appreciate that you understand me. This mod is huge but you should give it a try and upload it. :)

The mod that i have is only a beta. I will try to upload to the download center.

EDIT:The download center says the maximum upload size is 40mb. Does anyone know anywhere I can upload the mod?

Uploading now. Will post the link when it's done.

Yeay this is good news =) Sudenly my sunday engsaigety isent that bad any more. it dosent matter that i hawe a ful weak whit wrok at the emergencyward when i may hawe a new nice mod to play and this mod looks greate. i finde it wey intresting when there are difrent contrys emergency service's it fun to se howe difrent contrys hawe it. and compare to my own experiense from sweden. I hawe sone my military service in fire and ambulanceservice and are now working in the emergency at the hospital and are on my way to work in the ambulance as well, or at least they whant me to start working there but my boss isent that ken on me doing that.

Hawe a nice evning all emergency fans and workers.

Yeay this is good news =) Sudenly my sunday engsaigety isent that bad any more. it dosent matter that i hawe a ful weak whit wrok at the emergencyward when i may hawe a new nice mod to play and this mod looks greate. i finde it wey intresting when there are difrent contrys emergency service's it fun to se howe difrent contrys hawe it. and compare to my own experiense from sweden. I hawe sone my military service in fire and ambulanceservice and are now working in the emergency at the hospital and are on my way to work in the ambulance as well, or at least they whant me to start working there but my boss isent that ken on me doing that.

Hawe a nice evning all emergency fans and workers.

Remember this is only a beta version