Guest [HUN]Modder

Emergency 4 09' Save Life Mod

can i ask about there is a download link:P?

There is a download link in the first post. In order to be able to download the mod you must be logged in at that site. Since non of you probably have an account with that site I asked HUNmodder to submit his mod to our download centre. Once it's there you can download it without any problems. No need to send HUNmodder any further e-mails, pm's etc about the subject. He's aware of the problem.

greetz,

Edited by pyrothijs

i'll try to send the mod to u guys..

Can you please upload the mod to the download database?

Go to downloads (top right hand corner), select the category (EM4 complete mods), fill in the form and add the mod file, then press add submission. An admin will have to approve the mod. But I don't think that will be a problem.

greetz,

When will you upload the mod?

He probably already has, but the mod needs to be approved as a download by an admin. They will test if it's virus free and if it works. Then it will be allowed in to the database and you will be able to download it.

Guest Skycat
I don't know what is going on here. Should I upload it in piratebay? And did any of the moderators aproved this upload?

I guess that would work, or perhas Megaupload/Rapidshare? Either way I'd be eternally grateful, the mod looks fantastic.

I don't know what is going on here. Should I upload it in piratebay? And did any of the moderators aproved this upload?

Piratbay were to be a good way to share the mod, this mod looks wery wery good and will be wery nice to try when it gets downloadebel. Hawe a nice day all emergency frends =)

Use rapidshare, megauplaod or http://www.filedropper.com/ if the size is to large for the other sites.

The piratebay is great for many things but i am willing to bet a large majority here has no clue how to use bittorrent. Not to mention the fact of having to rely on seeders, and the speed would probably be rather lack luster.

I tried to upload it yesterday but i couldn't so I 'm going to try uploading it now :) The file's size is 228 MB so it will take some time.

228 MB ?! Did you zipped or rarred it?

I think it is not yet uploaded, since it isn't listed as a qued file and I can't find it in the download database.

But maybe you can add it to another site, whatever works best.

greetz,

Edited by pyrothijs