Guest Sir Stan

Montreal Mod

Don't post repeatedly in a row for no reason, if you have an update post it... If there is no update then leave your topic be, posting 20 posts in a line do not encourage enthusiasm for your modification.

Guest Sir Stan

@911 fan:

Thank you very much for that sound, ironically when I was listening to it, there were police passing nearby my house, so I was able to compare it to the real thing!

And yeah, i was planning to add the Contrôle Routier trucks as the TEC personnel carriers and a CAA flatbed as the tow truck. :)

UPDATE TO ALL: Production has slowed because of nice weather and the fact that it's summer. I'm sure most of you prefer to relax outside than stay in your room on a beautiful day.

Guest Sambo882

First off i would like to say GO HABS!!!!!!! (Habs are the Montreal Canadiens NHL team)

and im not really good at any perticular thing but if there is anything easy i could do to help i definatly will!!

Sincerly Sam

Guest Debilo

the contrôle routier is not the good one on the picture cause this one is for the parc des laurentide and its to the nort of Quebec city... And the Contrôle routier is mosthly on the higway and not in city.

Guest Sir Stan

Yeah, but each city has different TEC teams. For example, in Montreal, (depending on the problem), an electrical-related problem would either be handled by Bell Canada or Hydro-Quebec. This varies from city to city and problem to problem. So Contrôle Routier would be only one of the TEC personnel trucks, along with a Hydro-Quebec truck with a Basket (will use the Ladder Firetruck basis) and other various company vehicles.

Guest Gab094

Salut/hi,

i would like to know if your project was going well ? i cant wait to play it, cause i live in montreal :)\

EDIT: Can you show all the vehicules you have done yet ?

Hey, just looking at this mod I'm going to love it, I am a RCMP Civilian Member in real life, and am going to join the actual RCMP, just looking at that RCMP car on first post, I realized, that it looks like the actual thing! I can help you with a little bit of the skinning, not a whole lot, if you need me to skin just send me a PM, I'll be available. But to be a warning, I'm a beginner skinner, so it's not going to be PERFECT, but it will be close ;).

-RCMPDude1337

Guest 911 fan

sorry i have not answered in a while i had to change my password anyway :1046276160_schildbacktotopic: for a mission i have an idea why not create a riot mission like the habs riot. cars on fire the GTI and Riot service will also be needed oh and by the way for the medics just take the non upgraded doctor (with no jacket) and just change the pants black and his shirt into the urgence sante sweater like the purplish reddish color

Guest 911 fan

ok this may sound hard to believe but i have a photo of every almost every single photo of Police Fire and Ems that has been listed for units .

Guest [SAP]Francis

911 fan, these units are really old, and when I say that, I mean REALLY OLD. These were in service even before I was born, which means before 1994. You should visit www.barraclou.com

Guest [SAP]Francis
well the vintage ambulance is from 1996 or 1994 but the other ambulance paint jobs are all from 2006 2007 2008 and 2009

The paintjobs are, but the cars are the old models. Also, visit barraclou.com as I said, if you speak French then you will be able to find yourself in, it definitely isn't looking like so, at the moment.

i.e. The Urgences Santé crown victoria, the supervisor I should say, isn't looking like so anymore.

Guest 911 fan

we need to make a decision should we get the SQ crown vic old paint job or new also should it have the arrow thingy

sir stan everyone i have an idea with the build broads we can make adverts from the police fie and ems EX. SPVM is recruiting. i think the big sign should say See a Crime. Report it Call Info-Crime 514-393-1133 be our 7th player what do you think

http://www.urgence.tv/01052008001.htm

post-5131-1249924763.jpg