Guest Sir Stan

Montreal Mod

Guest villevalo6669

Hey,

Im Kind of new here, but I would like to help out with this.

I really want to see a Canada mod up here.

I can do some of the lighting if you need anyhelp.

Just let me know.

Villevalo6669

Guest 911 fan

I have some suggestions for the missions for montreal i will write the briefings in the other boxes

Mission 1 Car crash in point aux trembles

A Collision with 2 cars near the 1 Ave. There are 3 injurers reported. 1 pedestrian was struck and killed by one of the cars.Your objectives are to remove the dead body, rescue the 2 drivers and take them to the hospital and clean up the scene

mission 2 Robbery at BMO (Bank of Montreal)

A silent alarm has been triggered at a bank. 911 is receiving several calls of a robbery in the same area. A caller from inside the bank says he has shot the guard and is threatening to finish him off. we need to act fast! a GTI team (Groupe tactique d'intervention) is available to you. Your objectives are to Eliminate the criminal threat, Save the guard before he dies and tow away the get away car.

Mission 3 Crack down

The Sûreté du Québec (Quebec provincial police) And the rcmp Have a warrant to raid a home.You will take charge of the event. The SQ and Rcmp has Units avaliable to you use them. The Montreal police will use there swat team in the incident. Your objectives are... arrest all suspects. Prevent damage to property and search all cars in the lot behind the raided building

Guest 911 fan

ok

mission 4 prim minister in town

Steven Harper is coming to town. You have been put in charge of the security. We received a tip that taliban have planned an assassination and Harper is the target. we don't know how they will kill him so we need to keep our eyes open.The prim minister wants us to take him to Rcmp headquarters because of the threat. Your objective is Protect the prim minister no harm shall come to him. Note That the objectives could change so stay alert

mission 5 Murder

We have received a 911 call about a man that was shot in the head Hurry to the scene. question witnesses to get a description of the suspect Good Luck!

Your objectives are have a forensic Expert check the body, have Urgences-Santé (ambulance) remove the body , find and arrest the suspect before he escapes.

Mission 6 Transit Disaster

An STM bus driver hit the panic button Because the bus is under gang attack. Stm security arrived to investigate and one officer was shot. They called transit police and the have closed off the area

Your Objectives are take care of the downed guard , arrest or eliminate the gang members and take them away

Posts merged again. Start to learn to use the edit button or I'll start experimenting with the WARN button next time!

Your not suppose to double post:

Do not double post. Once you have posted a message, you are not allowed to post a message directly underneath your own message. At least one other person needs to have posted before you. If you want to ad something to your post use the EDIT button in stead of double posting.

Double posting is allowed when the previous message is older then 5 days.

I like your ideas though.

Guest 911 fan

alright i will post updates if i add more so you or some one can see any ways for the last mission i wrote. we will need the STM surveillance car we can skin it from the van models and SUV

post-5131-1262957678_thumb.jpg

post-5131-1262957699_thumb.jpg

post-5131-1262957729_thumb.jpg

If this mod is supposed to be moved to

International Emergency Fan Forum (Emergency 1,2,3 & 4) > Emergency 4 | Emergency 4 Deluxe | 911: First Responders > [EN] Modding & Mod Help > Mods > English, please send me a Pm

Thank you

Guest [SAP]Francis
Wait are you trying to tell me nobody is working on the mod!? :1046276128_motz:

Exactly. And texturing is only a little part of modding, we need models to UV map them.

Guest 911 fan

i have edited some audio from siren mod v1.0 im waiting for permission to use it in the mod and paste it on the topic

hoopah has the cars we need i have sent a message to him. im waiting

He wont give them for your mod

You can use only in a personal Sub mod

Let me clarify this...

Hoppah will allow you to use some of his models as long as your mod is not entirely made of repaints of LA mod units. That means you have to put your own modeling work in, too. MOSTLY your own work.

However, the only work I've seen being done on this mod so far are so-called "concept" skins that are clearly LA mod repaints (What's the use of making those instead of working on actual release material? I have no idea...), as well as a single police car that may or may not be is a repaint of one of Hoppah's existing cruisers.

Therefore, for the time being, I'm moving this topic to the Submod forum, and it will be considered a PERSONAL SUBMOD until some original material is posted.

Edited by Voodoo_Operator