Guest Sir Stan

Montreal Mod

Guest Debilo

Hockey Riot, Drug ring, Prime minister in town, Movie star in town and esso accident must be really cool. Remember the hockey riot at Boston VS. Montreal

Guest cooper_64
we need to make a decision should we get the SQ crown vic old paint job or new also should it have the arrow thingy

sir stan everyone i have an idea with the build broads we can make adverts from the police fie and ems EX. SPVM is recruiting. i think the big sign should say See a Crime. Report it Call Info-Crime 514-393-1133 be our 7th player what do you think

http://www.urgence.tv/01052008001.htm

We defiantly need the SQ crown vic with the arrow on top!

Guest firefighter101
Yeah, but each city has different TEC teams. For example, in Montreal, (depending on the problem), an electrical-related problem would either be handled by Bell Canada or Hydro-Quebec. This varies from city to city and problem to problem. So Contrôle Routier would be only one of the TEC personnel trucks, along with a Hydro-Quebec truck with a Basket (will use the Ladder Firetruck basis) and other various company vehicles.

Hi Sir Stan! I live in Ottawa and I'm good with modeling and skinning! I'd be more than happy to help you!