Hoppah

Approved Submods *IMPORTANT*

A list with all approved submods will be maintained here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are submods?

Submods are small mods for other, bigger mods. In this case the Los Angeles Mod.

They are small add-ons with personal changes mostly. They got my permission to be shared here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why approved?

I have strict rules what people may and may not release. I will absolutely NOT allow complete reskins of my mod. That includes reskins of units outside of Los Angeles (County). Some other things, like adding unrealistic things won't get an approval too. I have no problems with reskinned vehicles which still respresent Los Angeles County, because they might actually add something to the mod. NYPD patrol cars - for example - have nothing to do with the Los Angeles mod.

Changed rules: More information here and here.

How can I get permission to release my personal changes?

You need to do at least two things to give your submod a chance of getting approval for being released.

1. Make a topic where you can present your submod including pictures.

2. Send me a PM with detailed information.

Personal releases without my permission are ILLEGAL and you might get banned for that.

Like I said before, you will not get permission for complete reskins and reskins which represent units outside the area of Los Angeles County.

Changed rules: More information here and here.

Responsibility

I am not responsible for the submods. It's not my job to update them, nor to fix bugs.

The list with approved submods

Click the link to got to the topic of the submod. The username(s) between the round brackets is/are responsible for the submod.

- W00ds new maps

- Project Reality Lights (C.F.D)

- Light Equipment Vehicle (LEV) from v1.4 (MCERT1)

- Los Angeles County Life Guard (Xplorer4x4 & Darren-NYPD)

- 90's mod (rihis)

- I Mark's Productions (Souldbody)

- Los Angeles Mod SG Submod (ShaneGreen)

- Tonys Lightpack (tony11139 and Newfoundking)

- Unmarked Dodge Charger (Luisinho)

- Added 04/02: Danny's submods (danny96)

- Added 04/02: LAPD Ford CV LED lightbar (JoseOu)

- Added 06/01: Accrams Lighting Mod

Translations:

FR.pngFrench translation (Epoc and more)

ES.pngSpanish translation (Thokeren)

Closed topics:

- New Freeplay map (w00d)

- New Freeplay Map Second Edition (w00d)

Hoppah

All Approved Sub-Mods are Pinned, these may release their files, all Sub-Mods which are not pinned have NOT been approved and may NOT release their files without the approval of the author(s).