w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

Well normally not, if you don't have the deluxe version then the normal one should be enought and offcourse if you have EM4 deluxe then you only need to download the new deluxe freeplay map.. But those two above you needed both.. so try it out ;)

Guest Pyroman93

LOL

yes for all you people who arent sure, download both!

for the record downloaded both and it now works

awesome job w00d

*EDIT*

just one slight problem, im missing (so far) 3 models in that little military base, its right at the entrance and two at the rear of the compound, other than that, GREAT job :D

Ok, after a quick test most things seems to be working smoothly. :)

The vehicles have their routes, dispatching works, etc. None of the new accidents occured while I was playing, but I guess it will appear.

A few bugs I encountered;

- The emergency vehicles have a bit of trouble finding their way out of the camping site in the top north of the map.

- Some heart attacks etc. get spawned underneath tents etc. in the same area.

- Traffic gets stuck at the freeway after for example a vehicle fire, and the following police redirection. It refuses to move what so ever.

- There's a few Missing Model File-boxes here and there, at the gate of the military base for instance.

- The game suddenly crashed abruptly and without any error message, but this only happened once. So I guess it isn't too bad.

Will update as/if I find more!

The mod works great. The patrolling function of the police cars tend to get caught here and there, but so far, everything else has been smooth.

Quick question. Can we use the original LA Mod map as the original map, but replace the Deluxe LA Mod map with this replacement deluxe map?

- Traffic gets stuck at the freeway after for example a vehicle fire, and the following police redirection. It refuses to move what so ever.

i had 2 vehicles driving the wrong way at the road works, couldnt get them to turn around so shot them and used the tow trucks to remove them, i had the same bug when i tried to redirect vehicles but i let my officer get closer to the vehicle and redirect each vehicle and that "fixed" the bug :)

i had 2 vehicles driving the wrong way at the road works, couldnt get them to turn around so shot them and used the tow trucks to remove them, i had the same bug when i tried to redirect vehicles but i let my officer get closer to the vehicle and redirect each vehicle and that "fixed" the bug :)

so people playing 911FR need both the deluxe and regular versions to use the map, or just the 911FR version?

Edit: the anwser is yes.

Guest Pyroman93
so people playing 911FR need both the deluxe and regular versions to use the map, or just the 911FR version?

i have 911fr and i had to download both.

so try downloading them both :D

*edit*

anyone else having problems with the map where you send a police car with a suspect to the station and the suspect just stands in the parking lot and dose not go into the police station ending that call?

Guest [SAP]Francis

Hmm. The ground texture is real fucked up. It is like rock and grass with SOME roads. Not a good places... :s

Any help?

The texture is the bad one. I have EM4 1.3.

I also have screens.

Guest keppy1770

Hmm. The ground texture is real fucked up. It is like rock and grass with SOME roads. Not a good places...

Any help?

I also have screens

I had to download both maps and it fixed this issue.

With roadwork? the one on the highway, it happend to me one time only, and where the verhicles came from.. now idea...

Hmm. The ground texture is real fucked up. It is like rock and grass with SOME roads. Not a good places... :s

Any help?

I also have screens.

unfortunally you need to download both files at the moment for the normal version only. I will fix this in the next version of this submod.

The mod works great. The patrolling function of the police cars tend to get caught here and there, but so far, everything else has been smooth.

plz make a screenshot when the vehicle gets stuck. This is "easy" to fix for me in an later version.

Quick question. Can we use the original LA Mod map as the original map, but replace the Deluxe LA Mod map with this replacement deluxe map?

Yeah you should be able to do that with the deluxe version. For the deluxe version you only need to download New deluxe freeplay map and you can leaf the otherone untouched.

anyone else having problems with the map where you send a police car with a suspect to the station and the suspect just stands in the parking lot and dose not go into the police station ending that call?

Never seen that happen, they only standing there if you send the patrol car immediately out again. So you have to wait untill the suspect is inside the station.

Guest Ghostraider

Hello, i'm new to the forums but i'm following Em4 from years and using Hoppah mode from the beginning!

I would like to tell both of you that you are doing great works and i love it.

Now about your map i would like to ask you if it's a bug or if my em4 version is missing something.

Somewhere around the map i see squares with a "missing modelfiles" tag.

Is that normal? I mean i read that this map is based on the deluxe edition and i tought i had it tbh.

Dont know but here is Italy it's called Real Danger. It's the version with 20 missions which i tought was the deluxe.

Anyway is there any way to fix those boxes excpet adding some other items with the editor?

Will you probably do it in the future?

For the rest i'm testing it and it's very cool!

Ty

Guest tower47

Ok so I downloaded the freeplay one (I know I am going to need the other one later) But I extracted it to the mods folder and it was asking me if i wanted to replace La Mod V1.7 meaning the mod it self so Of course I said no. But any ways now the orignal mod is there and the Read Me for this one is there and when I go to play the game its still the same map. So Am i doing something wrong? Thanks in advance :)

Guest Ghostraider
Ok so I downloaded the freeplay one (I know I am going to need the other one later) But I extracted it to the mods folder and it was asking me if i wanted to replace La Mod V1.7 meaning the mod it self so Of course I said no. But any ways now the orignal mod is there and the Read Me for this one is there and when I go to play the game its still the same map. So Am i doing something wrong? Thanks in advance :)

I think you have to backup maps and replace them. I did this way.

In deluxe well.

But if are more ambulances will it park not under the main entrance

most time i play freeplay: endless (not deluxe version) and when send one he didn't park under i checked the file but the blue square things stay well under but ambulance get behind there