w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

I got the file.

This is how the installer is going to look like:

installer.jpg

As you can see you can only install one of the new maps and not both, because both maps require the same files to be replaced. I still need to make all versions of the maps compatible with the latest version of the Los Angeles Mod, so it will take a while before this is going to be released. I have also contacted w00d. Hopefully, he'll reply soon. :)

Hoppah

i did what he said to do in the first original post and i still have hoppah's "new la mod map". what did i not do? i didnt delete any old files so im sure that is what i need to do but which ones exaclty? i follwed what his directions said to do and all three files he named are there but no playable map. or do i just need to wait for you hoppah to release it?

EDIT:

I deleted the original 3 files that were in the folder and now my game crashes everytime i try and load the freeplay map. i took the files out of the trash bin, put them back in the folder and it still crashes. ugh! what to do now? after putting them back in, the files now read, "$RFXBFCT.eft , $RJ7U81G.dds , and $RUYBENL.e4m". what did i dooooo???!!!!