Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joachimnor

[EN|NO] Norway mod

35 posts in this topic

UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!

Mod is now in work again, we will be starting from scratch...

This is what we are searching for:

Scripters

Modellers

Skinners

Mappers (Yes we are hoping that we can make a new map)

Ideas

And off course: Support from the community...

Current team members:

Joachimnor (Project manager)

Newfoundking (Moderator spy)

Jab16 (Modeller)

Unit list:

EMS:

VW Caravelle Ambulance (Yellow) - Needs model + skin

Mercedes Sprinter box type (red/white) needs skin

Unknown type doctor response vehicle (Yellow) Needs skin

Ambulance heli (Norsk luftambulanse, yellow) Needs skin

Fire:

Engine (Red) Needs skin

Ladder (red) needs skin + model

Airport engine (yellow) needs skin+ model

Chief truck (yellow) needs skin + model

Police:

Mercedes sprinter personell carrier - needs model and skin

Patrol car - Needs skin

Please come with suggestions!!!!

Good to hear that it is starting again. I'm sure there will be many people who will help you and you will definitely have support from the community. I'm supporting you :P

Great to hear :D The forums is beeing set up as i write this at www.norwaymod.modteams.com

I would like to help model if thats ok??? Newfound has helped me alot so now it is my turn to return the favor. Plus I like your banner :P

Thanks :D If you want to, register on our forums and i'll add ur name on the top

Good to see this hasn't died yet, However, Moderator Spy?

I like that title... though I might find something more fitting soon.

Hello! It is exiting to see that someone is actualy working on a Norwegian mod for EM4. Is this project still up and running? I was planing to start a Norwegian mod-project. If needed i can help with scripting and modelling. Got a lot of experience from other games (adv scripting and modelling in unreal engine, cryengine and frostbite for example) but have also "played" some with EM4 and will have no problem modelling with it if i just look into it.

We would really appreciate any help :D i will come back to you later as im at work atm

pictures?

i`m norwegian! :D

One question, are you working on the mod or is it dead?????

er denne moden død?

is this mod dead?

As it says its in progress... But this is like a free time project, so it takes time

As it says its in progress... But this is like a free time project, so it takes time

Ok, good luck!!!

i`m so exited!

i cant wait!

hva med en sivil politibil?

og en politi innsatsleder?

what abaout a unmarked police car(norwegian)?

an a police |(dont know what is it on english)?

jeg har en ide med en insatsleder til politi og brannfolk

i have a idea on norway mod what abaout a unmarked police car(norwegian

and a police insats leder and firer leder

:holdglass:

jeg har en ide med en insatsleder til politi og brannfolk

i have a idea on norway mod what abaout a unmarked police car(norwegian

and a police insats leder and firer leder

:holdglass:

that was my idea in page number 1! my idea! my my my my...

do you have some pic.?

I can make some firetruck models for you ;)

Hej! Jag är god modeller! My norway sucks, but anyways, im good modeler i could help you in Firetruck models, i have some of my models and new in progress, the question is, what kind of firetruck Norway uses? Scania?