Help me please with a mission

Hi guys, :D

I need some help with emergency 4.I am completley blocked at the "a hacker provokes a total blackout"mission.There is always a guy thief that gets away.The whole croud that gathers,only the ones that steal are theifs,right?Or do i need to arrest all of the crowd?I also need help with the fire.Could you please help me?

oh,and also,the cheats won't work(I know this game is too good for cheat codes,but sometimes I'm blocked and it really annoys me).Could you please tell me exactly what to do? :please:

Thanks in advance ;)

Hi guys, :D

I need some help with emergency 4.I am completley blocked at the "a hacker provokes a total blackout"mission.There is always a guy thief that gets away.The whole croud that gathers,only the ones that steal are theifs,right?Or do i need to arrest all of the crowd?I also need help with the fire.Could you please help me?

oh,and also,the cheats won't work(I know this game is too good for cheat codes,but sometimes I'm blocked and it really annoys me).Could you please tell me exactly what to do? :please:

Thanks in advance ;)

Arrest the hacker, and bring all victims of the crashed elevators and the car crashes back to base. Once this is done, prepare firefighters to extinguish the fire in the bank.

After this there will be stealing people, you need to arrest them all.

Ill make a walktroug of it tomorow ;)

Guest Slider388

ok thanks!,but I somehow feel like keeping the hacker as last,should I arrest him early?And also,the fire and thiefs start at almost the same time.Wich should I deal with first?One last question:there is a whole group of thiefs,but only 3 have the "thief"sign over them.do I need to arrest the whole crowd,or just the 3 that enter.There's the crowd in front of the building.Three of them enter the shop and steal.the others run away.should i arrest all the others that run away,or just the three?

Well what you can do is set all your firefighters near the building where the fire will start or already cool so it will be extinguished very fast and you can take care of the crowds, and im not 100% sure but i did arest them all ;)

Guest NootjesBV
ok thanks.arpx. how many police tanks should I use?where is the hacker'

s house located?Does it have an antennae or a satelite dish?

maybe you should make your sig a little smaller

ok thanks.arpx. how many police tanks should I use?where is the hacker'

s house located?Does it have an antennae or a satelite dish?

maybe you should make your sig a little smaller

lol.ay ay :D