Commander Rasseru

The Official Tokyo Mod Topic! 東京MOD!

If oyou need help , i can help making videos of the mod, so the mod will be popular, i don't know about modding so i only can help in recording videos.

here you can see my youtube channel, the last video has better quality than the first ( because in the first video i used a bad programm) http://www.youtube.com/user/InformatikoAle

if you are interested PM me

thanks and you are doing a good job

No thanks, That my job to make videos.

I don't want to see it die, so for doing lights, textures, models, perhaps a little map, I will help.

That's great you want to help. What we really need is models right now. I think, I can not still use models that other people have made for this mod... Because a lot of them are unfinished and they never told if they are still helping?

Texture for the model is a 2nd need... Even that I could make texture at my skill level. I don't have the software to place skins on models.

Maps, We have no lacking in the Map department... I just not working on them like I should. That's because I really have no goal to finish one because of lack of models.

I relocated to a different college. I will see if I could find any helpers. But I maybe have to wait till Fall comes again.

I have some new Ideas that no other mod have done before. I know they would work too. But it will be nice to have a scripter around. Scripters that want to help before had no work to do because of no models to write scripts for.

Any one who want to help just PM me and share some sample of your work.

-----

Here a New Japanese Fire department fun fact. Doctor's Cars in Japan are not own by the Fire Department, they are own by hospital and medical schools. They maybe painted like the Ambulances in Japan... But are just part of the Medical Assistance Teams program and the fire department just calls near by hospital for medical assistance. So no doctor's cars comes from any fire station. I got this info off of the Tokyo Fire Department websites and other sources.

Sweet! I usually hate don't care for mods than do not come from thee USA, but this is one of the three exceptions ;) Especially 'cause of the map.

Typical :P

Sweet! I usually hate don't care for mods than do not come from thee USA, but this is one of the three exceptions ;) Especially 'cause of the map.

I try to update my maps to look just like the real thing. I wish I have new picture to share. I been to Japan and I know how the designs of city are like. I also look on Google Earth and Street View to make it look real. I should finish some of my remodel maps and snapshot it and share.

Can I ask, is this mod still active or do you just need more staff? No news for a while and the site is not updated.

I hope it's still WIP since the work put in looks incredible!

I like every one to know... I'm in Japan right now researching Japanese Fire Departments.

This maybe help our mod look very great in extra detail.

I will post pictures later.

I'm seeing that this mod is going to take long to be finish.

More likely if we start more work now? We would be finish maybe after EM5?

I hope transfer files from EM4 to EM5 is not a pain. I just think EM5 is a big graphic upgrade.

We are still looking Model makers and script writers.

Feel free to ask me questions of Tokyo Mod. But don't ask when it will be finish.

P1080638.jpg

I'm back from Tokyo and I did some field research!

Uploading pictures are going to be a pain...

Oh, yea that's me in the picture. At Tokyo FD's Shibuya Fire Station.

P1070773.jpg

Next time... I will ask for more permission to train with Japanese Firefighters. I was lucky at Sendai FD.

Also I'm going to do Research at my University on Japanese Fire Departments.

Question: Should I make a New Forum for Tokyo Mod?

I think, I can't use some items in the past and many things has changed. I feel it needs cleaning.

I personally think you should keep running with this same forum, just change some of the stuff up as you need to. I have been watching this mod for a long time, and I wouldn't mind waiting longer until you polished it up. I doubt many others would go so far as visiting different countries to check on the accuracy of their mod.

I personally think you should keep running with this same forum, just change some of the stuff up as you need to. I have been watching this mod for a long time, and I wouldn't mind waiting longer until you polished it up. I doubt many others would go so far as visiting different countries to check on the accuracy of their mod.

Sorry, that this mod is having so many problems and going so slow.

It's good that I'm becoming a expert in Japanese Fire Services. But nothing finish to show that.

Been trying to make this mod for years. Many false hopes and problems along the way.

It is more like a dream than a mod project.

Well least I have fun with the research. I hope, I get college grant money for more research.

Sorry, that this mod is having so many problems and going so slow.

It's good that I'm becoming a expert in Japanese Fire Services. But nothing finish to show that.

Been trying to make this mod for years. Many false hopes and problems along the way.

It is more like a dream than a mod project.

Well least I have fun with the research. I hope, I get college grant money for more research.

Hey, Commander Rasseru. Finally I can have the honor to talk with you. Everyone knows your compatriots suffered because an earthquake destroys everything in all parts of Japan, your country. Fire brigade and police are jeopardizing their lifes to save all poor people who affected by this earthquake. If you'll complete this mod as soon as possible, it will be an honor for all Japanese emergency services and especially for all Japanese people.

So, once downloaded this mod, I can feel the call of duty to save all Japanese people!!!

all parts of Japan, your country.

No need to exaggerate; it's not like the entirety of Japan has been levelled. Too many people make that mistake.. I guess they see the news and think that's all of Japan in a nutshell.

Japan is alright. Its getting a lot of helped.

Due to the the setup the Japanese's Fire Department and Disaster Management the first response units worked very well.

Even that this Disaster is way bigger than it was planned and drilled for in training.

I was in the area where it was hit. I hope all the people that I met are ok.

I am planning to go to Japan to help in the recovery. Since it is my 2nd home in my future.

Japan is alright. Its getting a lot of helped.

Due to the the setup the Japanese's Fire Department and Disaster Management the first response units worked very well.

Even that this Disaster is way bigger than it was planned and drilled for in training.

I was in the area where it was hit. I hope all the people that I met are ok.

I am planning to go to Japan to help in the recovery. Since it is my 2nd home in my future.

If you need help, look the images in these links:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Fire_engines_of_Japan

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Ambulance#Ambulances_from_Japan

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Police_cars_by_country (Japan)

This way, you can work about more units if you want.