Guest Wes17

Slovakia Mod

Guest Wes17
Is this mod finished? If it is finished where can I download it?

it isnt finished yet but i hope we relase first version in this week(my dream :D)...i will put a download link here

Guest Wes17
I think this ma be the first ever european mod I download, it looks really good :)

but they´re some little problems with models ... /they ´re too big or small in game etc./

so i´m little bit pessimistic about mod ... and i dont know if i have to relase a beta version without some new models or w8 and relase version with models .. :D:D:D

but thanks :D

Hi

i made my first 3D model Man LE (for ecologic accidents)

now i just have to export it to .v3o but my zmodeller isnt working so ingame screen will be later :12:

If I'm not mistaken you need the paid version of Z-modeler to be able to export your models...

Guest Wes17
If I'm not mistaken you need the paid version of Z-modeler to be able to export your models...

yes you´re right...i think i have paid version(or cracked:D) ... i can export model to v3o but zmodeller export model and when i want to reopen it theres nothing... or zmodeller freeze....i have to send it to someone :D

Guest Wes17

we´re searching someone who has a zmodeller (working zmodeller _:D) because we have some models still in v3o format but these models are too big in the game so please help us ! :D:D :help: :help: :help::bia: