Guest Wes17

Slovakia Mod

Guest Oliwerko

Being from slovakia, I am glad that there is someone that makes a mod for this country.

However, I ask myself if it will be not too similar to the czech republic mod, simply because the same base of unit manufacturers etc.

Anyway, the models are really nice (can't wait to see 815 and Avia finished!) and the more the better, I guess.

Keep up the good work.

(If you will need a mission maker in future, I can do some missions if you want. I don't have plenty of free time, but I would be glad to work on Slovakia mod missions, you know. Just let me know if you want.)

We have lot of problems with models now...computer of our uv-mapper has been stolen so we lost uvmaps and we lost model of Dennis , Avia , VW T5 Ambulace (but we have vw t5 for police) so we have to do new uvmaps :(:( :1046275873_shakehead:

tatra 815 is finished

We have lot of problems with models now...computer of our uv-mapper has been stolen so we lost uvmaps and we lost model of Dennis , Avia , VW T5 Ambulace (but we have vw t5 for police) so we have to do new uvmaps :(:( :1046275873_shakehead:

tatra 815 is finished

MAn thats to bad, bu the rest looks nice man.

The firetank also looks awsome, but can you also make it transportable for the truck??