Guest bhamlyn

London Mod

Guest bhamlyn
Mass casualty units, as such, don't exist in the UK (short of a 205 bus) - LAS's response to a majax would be more along the lines of equipment tenders & C3.

http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/ambulance/P1140164.jpg

http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/ambulance/dsc09004.jpg

http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/ambulance/dsc09008.jpg

cheers renal,

ive spotted the 2nd and 3rd on the road, only ever seen the 1st at the hospital.

I did have a pic of the 1st photo, but was differing if it was a MSU-kind of vehicle for the mod, cheers. I suppose as for now the top pic will be the MSU for ingame, actually being as you said; LAS's response to a majax.

I got visited by an LAS Support Ambulance at my air cadet squadron (I am a St john cadet as well). It has equipment to treat 200 people and is used at all major incidents. I will send yo ua picture.

I will also give you some pictures of the St John crusader ambulance when I get the time.

Regards

James

Guest bhamlyn
I got visited by an LAS Support Ambulance at my air cadet squadron (I am a St john cadet as well). It has equipment to treat 200 people and is used at all major incidents. I will send yo ua picture.

I will also give you some pictures of the St John crusader ambulance when I get the time.

cheers for the help James

Guest bhamlyn

Help

I still need a dedicated team of more helpers in the mod, additional team members:

Modelers - For buildings, vehicles, terrain(roads etc)

Skinners - For buildings, terrain and units

PM me or Post here, cheers

i can make buildings that u can enter and 1's that u cant if ya want me to send you the first ruffdraft of a house i made pm me or post it here

I'll pm you shortly, cheers.

______

londonmod

Regarding the process of this mod; I am still trying to do it, need a modeler for vehicles. There's been a new Silver box shapped mercedes police van down at the station, with small tinted windows and looks as if its bulletproof, so il have to edit my production list to see about the van being brought into the mod. Everyone please note! the mod will not be as big as the list states straight away. I havent got time to re-arrange the list on this topic but it gives everyone a good idea of what to expect when the mod is finished. I'll update the list on this topic to be up-to-date with the londonmod list soon.

nice car, take it you'l be having rallying matches with the other doctors on the streets? lol

Theres a doctor vehicle in the mod, but its the ford focus one, is your one any better than the focus? looks a little better.

nice car, take it you'l be having rallying matches with the other doctors on the streets? lol

Theres a doctor vehicle in the mod, but its the ford focus one, is your one any better than the focus? looks a little better.

The skoda? Haven't got to drive it.

HEMS used to have Subaru Impretza WRCs which went like shit off a shovel but they spent more time in the workshop than on the road and got replaced by the skodas. In the city anyway, speed is more about how you drive than the car itself.

By the way for those of you who dont know DPG is Diplomat Protection Group,they are a part of the Metropolitian police,sometimes they are reffered to as SO16 (You may of heard of that). Their job is the diplomatic protection of London, eg. 10 downing street, official embassies and so on. They do not carry out normal policing duties and this is showed by their red vehicles.

Jacob

DPG are now CO16 due to a recent overhaul in the met. All SO's have now become CO's.

e.g SO19 counter terrorism becomes CO19

SO15 counter terrorism command becomes CO15 etc.

Secondly, will you be including the met's own bomb disposal as well as the RLC?

there should be VOLVO fire engines aswell as MERCEDES.

i think there are VOLVO's in London anyway, so why not put them in

and maybe a DENNIS or 2

wat colour fire uniforms would the mod hav

will they be gold or black

[EDIT by Pyrothijs]Posts merged. Use the edit button next time please. [/EDIT]

Edited by pyrothijs

Guest bhamlyn
Secondly, will you be including the met's own bomb disposal as well as the RLC?

Yep, but right now both won't be included in the first mod together. the RLC will be on the first release of the mod, with the Met BD coming out on the 1st or 2nd patch.

i think there are VOLVO's in London anyway, so why not put them in

and maybe a DENNIS or 2

There is, but only very little. Actually the area i live in has only new Mercs. Merc's are the main focus due to being 2007/08 models are are regulary being ordered in their dozens to replace older models. But yeh, ill consider this thanks.

wat colour fire uniforms would the mod hav

will they be gold or black

Basic/Normal FF uniform will look like:

fireuniformi.jpg

like other mods, their will be other various styles of uniform depending on the type of FF.